2022 Season Mod

Skins 2022 Season Mod 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry about the review where I missed the name part in the description. Also thank you for mentioning that I can just skip the performance file to keep current perf etc. Much appreciated and sorry if I came of harsh. Is there any news on the rain issue btw?
Thanks for the apology, re performance file it's in the works atm but I'm very busy rn with finals so not sure there will be any update for at least a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the apology, re performance file it's in the works atm but I'm very busy rn with finals so not sure there will be any update for at least a couple of weeks.
No worries. You got much more important stuff going on with the finals. Really do apologies for the first comments. Btw when there is a update to this mod I can just redownload it and "repaste" the current files?

1654433767626.png

cars look blurry pls help me

Thanks for this! Note; since I've downloaded the recent version with kevintaddo's performance included, the performance appears to be... not working? Or it needs tweaking. Both in a fresh career and Grand Prix, the short qualifying is odd. Russell Merc always top 4, McLaren either P1-P3 either one of the drivers, Max rarely ever gets above P6 (never P2 or P1 though) and both Ferrari's can frequently end up qualifying behind McLaren. Just wanted to let you know, but not sure if it's on my end. I fresh installed F1 also ^^. Thanks!

Last edited:
is it possible to manually remove some driver? the mod is great really enjoyable :D
but in my F1 2021 universe for some reason Zhou moves in to Merc which makes 2 Zhous on the paddock would be nice if I can remove the one in Alfa somehow ^^;

Please move to another filehoster or host here. MEGA is a big pile of trash, inconsistent and slow downloads for years now. Must be lucky if you get a small percentage of your avg. DL-speed.
I got 250mbit and can barely get 8 Mbit (IF IT WORKS AT ALL)

i have ego erp archiver have modded on all the f1 games but on f1 22 ive gone into the my team cars and theres no textures in the file to modify what am i doing wrong

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.