2022 Season Mod

Skins 2022 Season Mod 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Jamie,
About improvements, can you add the liveries up to date for McLaren 2022 and Alphatauri too. They look (apart some colors), same as 2021 - I mean, MCL35m has livery with green android and black colors , and your AlphaTauri has not the actual design ( If compare what I can see on TV).
BTW, I love your Mods. :)

Hi Jamie,
About improvements, can you add the liveries up to date for McLaren 2022 and Alphatauri too. They look (apart some colors), same as 2021 - I mean, MCL35m has livery with green android and black colors , and your AlphaTauri has not the actual design ( If compare what I can see on TV).
BTW, I love your Mods. :)
No I won't be updating any further as this is the Final edition, and as I've already explained previously those liveries are not possible to recreate due to the chassis limitations so they have been brought as close as possible

No I won't be updating any further as this is the Final edition, and as I've already explained previously those liveries are not possible to recreate due to the chassis limitations so they have been brought as close as possible
Sorry Jamie, I missed the information about chassis limitations. Anyway, I will continue to use your superb Mod, The use of Modular things is so easy to manage and I think this is the best way to play (At least for beginers ).

hey sir. its impossible to drive in wet condition, is there any fix about this? i really loved ur mod, liverys but i can not drive in rain, its sliding as hell.

If I only want the car skins is it possible to replace only those files ? or I would have to sort every file in every team folder to manage that.

Sorry about the review where I missed the name part in the description. Also thank you for mentioning that I can just skip the performance file to keep current perf etc. Much appreciated and sorry if I came of harsh. Is there any news on the rain issue btw?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.