2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set 1.Again

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any suggestion on slowing down the URD Corvettes ? They are 5-6 seconds a lap faster than the rest of this awesome field. I was thinking ballast but if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Loving this 2022 grid so far! Thanks.
50 kg ballast and 7% restrictor on both GTE cars will slow them down, they will still be faster but not by much. Also, that's how much ballast and restrictor Corvette got in real life to be compatible for GTD.

If anyone wants to use the Ferrari skins with the Kunos Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo, just change the name of the EXT_Skin_Colour.dds file to skin_00.dds in the skin folder. The livery will look the same, but the banner on the windshield won't work and just be black.

Oh URD and their plans... Where are the GT1 cars they've "planned"? Where is the Aston DTM they've "planned"? Where are those updates they've "planned"? And where are those free cars like F1 GTR they've "planned"? If I got a dollar every time they've "planned" something and then forgot about it I could get all of their mods just for those dollars. And am I missing something and there is a new Lambo GT3 for 2022? Cuz only a crazy man would buy their version over RSS... Anyway, sorry for the OT, bottom line is don't trust anything from URD before it actually appears in their store

Last edited:
Oh URD and their plans... Where are the GT1 cars they've "planned"? Where is the Aston DTM they've "planned"? Where are those updates they've "planned"? And where are those free cars like F1 GTR they've "planned"? If I got a dollar every time they've "planned" something and then forgot about it I could get all of their mods just for those dollars. And am I missing something and there is a new Lambo GT3 for 2022? Cuz only a crazy man would buy their version over RSS... Anyway, sorry for the OT, bottom line is don't trust anything from URD before it actually appears in their store
yeah i know that about URD, but with the new Discord, i hope that, that wil be in the end. The admins post regulary and have an WIP-Channel, where pics of new projects will be posted and with the cars which got released 2021, i hope they get their planns sorted.

Nothing against your opinion, only my side of the things.

Good Evening.

ianmunroe updated 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set with a new update entry:

2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set

Another update! Almost every livery was touched and updated thanks to pictures and teams reaching out. Included is the first of the McLaren 720 GT3s using whistleblower39's ACC conversion, and the lone Acura in the field using GTPlanet's Acura/Honda conversion. I also included my Mercedes GT3 folder since numerous people were having issues with the mod.
Just so you know, these liveries can take several hours to do cause it requires coming up with the elements and tweaking said elements to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the pack, but have a question. Any particular reason you used the m3 from rss over the new m4 from URD, the car that will actually run in the series?

Also regarding the URD vs RSS debate. Not needed IMO. We should be happy with any serious mod team still creating mods for this nearly 10 year old sim. And RSS, VRC and URD are still the holly trinity. All their mods can be considered top of the line in all Sim racing. Sure some do something better than the others, but at the end of the day, you can buy or not buy. I love RSS attention to detail, but I surely would like them to expand their lineup into more tin tops. As they make remarkable mods all the way. That's why VRC and URD are also very much appreciated in my book.

And also maybe a little backstory on URD, not as an excuse, but an explanation. Their main developer is also the top developer for studio 397, and was very busy on developing for that sim. Was also subcontracted by Reiza for some Ams2 content. And therefore he got a little too much on his plate in past years. And being a business, its normal he concentrated on projects, he gets paid more. Obviously his schedule got a little more open lately, so could return to AC development.

He of course should not have promised something and then not deliver. It's bad business practise, cause you can potentially loose some customers (like @Vipla_Dare for example), but this does not defer from the fact, that when he does release, his mods are up there with the best in business. If they are not on the level of RSS is mute point. Sales of his products will reflect that. But more competion is always good for us users. Cause competition usually drives all involved to do better. And we users can only profit from that.

Last edited:
Love the pack, but have a question. Any particular reason you used the m3 from rss over the new m4 from URD, the car that will actually run in the series?

Also regarding the URD vs RSS debate. Not needed IMO. We should be happy with any serious mod team still creating mods for this nearly 10 year old sim. And RSS, VRC and URD are still the holly trinity. All their mods can be considered top of the line in all Sim racing. Sure some do something better than the others, but at the end of the day, you can buy or not buy. I love RSS attention to detail, but I surely would like them to expand their lineup into more tin tops. As they make remarkable mods all the way. That's why VRC and URD are also very much appreciated in my book.

And also maybe a little backstory on URD, not as an excuse, but an explanation. Their main developer is also the top developer for studio 397, and was very busy on developing for that sim. Was also subcontracted by Reiza for some Ams2 content. And therefore he got a little too much on his plate in past years. And being a business, its normal he concentrated on projects, he gets paid more. Obviously his schedule got a little more open lately, so could return to AC development.

He of course should not have promised something and then not deliver. It's bad business practise, cause you can potentially loose some customers (like @Vipla_Dare for example), but this does not defer from the fact, that when he does release, his mods are up there with the best in business. If they are not on the level of RSS is mute point. Sales of his products will reflect that. But more competion is always good for us users. Cause competition usually drives all involved to do better. And we users can only profit from that.
what are you meaning by M3 from RSS, he is using the URD M4 GT3 ?!

Sorry. Yes I see now. Stupid me, opened the zip in explorer and saw gt3 and confused it for m3. Don't know what I was thinking. Sorry again.
It's all good mate, I appreciate your history lesson though! I only came into Assetto Corsa in the past year and I'm still trying to navigate my way around for the best mods around.

Ian, can I ask you what program/settings are you using for exporting and compressing your dds files? Because, I'm sorry, but the amount of discoloration and visual artifacts due to compression, especially on darker colors, is just too much. This is not criticism, I'm just trying to help

Incredible work...only note I would add to people is about the AMG and the 2020 mod. IF they preview the skins in showroom they won't look right and have errors. They shouldn't go by this because when you load the cars in a race or practice they look perfect. Don't judge the AMG's by the showroom.

Also, for the Corvette...folks have mentioned how the URD Detroit is obviously a GTE and much faster. Use the Corvette C8.R from Projekt EDEN (
) and their recent youtube post. This C8R shows up under the Chevy cars in Content Manager and runs right in line with the other GTD cars. Direct link to this C8R from his video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jTe...

Last edited:
Hello Ian,

as skinner myself, i can unterstand that the livery can be very hard and time consuming, but i would like to ask you, if there is a chance to get the Mercedes-AMG skins on the ACC Convert from Bonny. Which is the Mecedes-AMG GT3 Evo. As many users have problems with the extension from AGU.

Here is a invite for the AC-Forum-Sk Discord, where you can find the car aswell as the new gen LMP3 cars.

Im a mod on this server, you can ask me or the mods/owners for help, if you need any!

Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
50 kg ballast and 7% restrictor on both GTE cars will slow them down, they will still be faster but not by much. Also, that's how much ballast and restrictor Corvette got in real life to be compatible for GTD.
Use the Corvette C8.R from Projekt EDEN (

) and their recent youtube post. This C8R shows up under the Chevy cars in Content Manager and runs right in line with the other GTD cars. Direct link to this C8R from his video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jTe...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back