2022 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Absurd start delay; poor decision by FIA's old men.
It is not right but saftey is a isue these days. If the race was started in foul conditions then you could have a bad acident and FIA will be held liable for alowing it to happen. Ironicaly drivers where being sprayed with water to keep them cool. If they went running in wet conditions the water would douse them and cool them off. Most drivers just don't like driving in the wet and just not bother to push and we will have a **** show of a race.

I went to Silverstone in 1992. Qualifying was heavy rain. All drivers where in garage waiting for weather to improve. A young man named Michale Shumacher got in his Benetton and rocked out fast laps with water spraying hundreds of feet in the air. It was Amazing. You cant follow that at Singapore and most of the drivers would not have the balls to try it. Even Lewis Hamillton would cry for his mother.

I went to Silverstone in 1992. Qualifying was heavy rain. All drivers where in garage waiting for weather to improve. A young man named Michale Shumacher got in his Benetton and rocked out fast laps with water spraying hundreds of feet in the air. It was Amazing. You cant follow that at Singapore and most of the drivers would not have the balls to try it. Even Lewis Hamillton would cry for his mother.
Schumacher was exemplary. I recall a race in the mid-nineties (Spanish GP, I believe) where it started pouring rain about halfway through the race; all the drivers pitted for rain tires except Schumacher, he stayed out and was setting faster laps on slick tires than the other drivers were doing on rain tires. He pulled out enough of a lead to pit for rain tires and come back out still in the lead.

His fate is so sad.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back