2022 Ford Performance - My Team Package

MyTeam 2022 Ford Performance - My Team Package 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2022 Ford Performance - My Team Package - What if Ford would join Formula 1

View attachment 582406

The now classic Ford My Team Package returns to F1 22.
The livery is adapted to the new car and new sponsors are added as well.

Both Copy & Paste/Manual install available.
I recommend using an empty team badge included with this mod to avoid logos overlaping.

View attachment 582409View attachment 582410View attachment 582411View attachment 582412[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

is the copy and paste just the download up top because I'm not getting a full 2022_asset_groups folder? I'm sorry I'm just confused how to do this.
It is. You wont get a full 2022_asset_groups folder, you only get the files that have been modified. Just copy the F1 2022 folder over the top of where you have the game installed.

Copy & Paste install is included.
The Steam Patch 1.09 from today broke completely the mod. The game crashes.
What I have done : Verified files, reinstalled the C&P mod only .. No luck.
Next : Verified files, Install Modular mods files (I use some of them), install C&P Ford Performance.. Game still crashes.
Have no idea what Codemaster have done with the game.

The Steam Patch 1.09 from today broke completely the mod. The game crashes.
What I have done : Verified files, reinstalled the C&P mod only .. No luck.
Next : Verified files, Install Modular mods files (I use some of them), install C&P Ford Performance.. Game still crashes.
Have no idea what Codemaster have done with the game.
Thanks for letting me know. I will check it.

Thanks for letting me know. I will check it.
Well, after some investigations using the crash reports in zip file stored inside temp folder, I think that Steam or F 22 program make some new checks about Windows version used, and what Geforce version drivers you are using.
I currently under they needs. I still use W10 1809 version (My choice), and the last Nvidia driver with Standard CP is 472.12.
After this version (Was working fine before 1.09 patch), Nvidia was asking by Microsoft to remove the CP and ask you to install the Store CP and use DCH Nvidia drivers witch I can't install on my Windows version - No MS Store -.

On a test SSD drive, I installed Windows 19044.xxx (21h2) using store, letting windows install latest video drivers, then steam and F 22 .
Works now like it does. So I have to find a workaround to bypass theses new checks.
Next soon...

Peter Roche Racing updated 2022 Ford Performance - My Team Package with a new update entry:

1.01 Modular Mods Update

No more traditional copy & paste install to avoid confilcts with future game updates. Manual install is still included.

The mod now supports Modular Mods installation. Everything is included in it.
I used My Team specific Modular Mods files so feel free to install other team packages with it.

Make sure to install the Modular Mods base files first:

After that drop everything into...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies