2021 NASCAR Cup Series Full Liveries Pack - RSS Hyperion

Skins 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Full Liveries Pack - RSS Hyperion V2

Login or Register an account to download this content
zelli submitted a new resource:

2021 NASCAR Cup Series Full Liveries Pack - RSS Hyperion - 20/40 Cup Cars So Far!!

Hey Guys!! Here is a mod i, as well as a few members of the Assetto NASCAR Community have been putting together, a full 2021 NASCAR Cup Series skin pack, currently we have 20 / 40 skins right now, but more will be added until we get all 40!! Heres the list of the cars we have now!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#9 NAPA
#32 Corvette Parts
#77 5-Hour Energy
#38 CitGard
#34 Love's
#1 Monster Energy
#3 Bass...

Read more about this resource...

will this consist of only the real Mustang liveries or will you add the other brands' liveries as well?

Edit: Ok I just realised there are already some Chevy liveries included, so that answers that question...

Last edited:
will this consist of only the real Mustang liveries or will you add the other brands' liveries as well?

Edit: Ok I just realised there are already some Chevy liveries included, so that answers that question...
Yes, all 40 cup series series cars will eventually be in this pack. as for the chassis RSS obviously only made the mustang

zelli updated 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Full Liveries Pack - RSS Hyperion with a new update entry:

ONLY FOR NEW DOWNLOADERS: DONT UPDATE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MOD

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU HAVENT INSTALLED THE MOD YET!!!

The big change in this mod is to give proper credit to @de Pawel for is frankly works of art, i have only provided my Cup series banners update in the download file, the skin itself will have to be downloaded from his mod page (the "HERE" messages are the links). NOTE: THE 12 CAR WLL HAVE MONSTER ENERGY BADGE ON SIDE, IF YOU WANT OPEN IT IN PS AND...

Read the rest of this update entry...

zelli updated 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Full Liveries Pack - RSS Hyperion with a new update entry:

IRL 2021 Name Banners Update / #48 Ally Best Friends

Hey guys, i know its been awhile but im finally back working on my full 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Grid!!

This update brings the new name banner font as well as placement for the 2021 season, updated from the 2020 "Cup Series" banner. This update also brings the #48 Ally Best Friends Car driven by Alex Bowman!! V3 of this pack will hopefully be out by the end of May, V3 is planned to add 9 more cars to the grid, making 30/40!! Thank you all for your continued support!![ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Confused, great pack, but the N0.77 livery is from 2017 is it not driven by Eric Jones? But has Justin Haley's name on who drives in the Xfinity series?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back