2020 Ferrari SF-1000 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2020

Skins 2020 Ferrari SF-1000 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Leo_95 submitted a new resource:

2020 Ferrari SF-1000 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 - Ferrari's 2020 Livery for RSS Hybrid 2020

This is my version of the Ferrari SF1000 for the FH2020. This time, livery made from scratch. I decided not to include helmets as they can be directly downloaded from the original author. Pitcrews and Gloves have been edited to match 2020, so they are still included but credits are given.

Gloves, Pitcrews: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-mick-schumacher-mission-winnow-livery.30271/

Helmets...

Read more about this resource...

I darkened the red a bit and made the reflections less bright on the 5 car in the screens below. See what you guys think in comparison to the current version, which is on 16 car.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_mugello_5-4-120-17-16-34.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_mugello_5-4-120-17-16-6.jpg

Leo_95 updated 2020 Ferrari SF-1000 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

Overall update as seen on the actual 2020 season

2.0 update includes a lot of changes after seeing the car and the team throughout the first races of the season:

- Car color and reflection map updates (red was made slightly less vibrant, still hard to get color and reflectiveness 100% right and it also depends on your PP filter.)

- Livery updates: Weichai removed from all teamwear and car livery, Alex Zanardi's #forzaAlex added, engine cover numbers updated to better match real car.

- Pitcrew suits and helmets totally remade after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great update! Looks even more realistic here. I only noticed 2 things that seemed off, maybe they can't be fixed because of the model? ext_config.ini perhaps? Anyways...

These two areas are much more reflective than the others:

kfQwrCb.jpg

eIpvtfD.jpeg

Great update! Looks even more realistic here. I only noticed 2 things that seemed off, maybe they can't be fixed because of the model? ext_config.ini perhaps? Anyways...

These two areas are much more reflective than the others:
The car is mostly matte red but Ferrari made these areas glossy IRL (probably for better number visibility, since they lost the black outline this year). It's fully intended
:)

It's quite tricky to get the reflections right in all lighting situations, I'm still not happy with the overall result but I guess it's the best we can do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back