2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose

Skins 2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, damn. Missed that entirely. Textures are the same for all tires so there's no way to flip the other side. It's a limitation of the mod that it's not designed to work with asymmetrical treads.

One possibility I considered was to use the default treads for the wet tires. I got those mostly done anyway so might as well finish it I suppose
You can create a second texture with the treads flipped and re-inject to the right tire meshes with CSP. And it can be done in the skin folder so it doesnt affect the mod itself

Last edited:
Amazing skin pack for a great mod!

Screenshot_pessio_garage_rd1_imola_31-9-120-17-17-51.jpg

Screenshot_pessio_garage_rd1_imola_31-9-120-17-18-40.jpg

Thanks for the skins, you are really dedicated to this.
One question: I have read somewhere how to get the rev gauge to work, but now I can't find that instruction. Do you happen to know?

Hoksu updated Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose: 2020 F1 skin pack with a new update entry:

Details; especially for the alternate skins; Alonso

Added a number of details. Dashboards, interiors, mirrors and a few other things like a cool GT style grille for Mercedes.
View attachment 419257View attachment 419258View attachment 419259View attachment 419261

Made the alternate skins into separate skins rather than textures inside subfolders. Should have done that in the first place, just seemed a good idea at the time. One perk of this is that I could do extra details on the alternate skins, for example I added some details on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You could say that yeah. Someone else might think the word "obsessed" would be more accurate :D I love driving this car and I love skinning this car, that's a nice combination. After all the time I have spent skinning Porknose and after all the updates, I still keep getting new ideas and discovering new opportunities for extra details. It's awesome!

Speaking of new ideas, I just found out about the Alfa Romeo "Snakeskin" livery the team used in the preseason tests from someone sharing a skin for the actual car in codies' F1 2020 game. I know it'll likely be a challenge to implement such a complex base pattern since it's not exactly perfect geometrically tessellating shapes but I'd love to see this.
skysports-f1-alfa-romeo-kimi_4920016.jpg

Speaking of new ideas, I just found out about the Alfa Romeo "Snakeskin" livery the team used in the preseason tests from someone sharing a skin for the actual car in codies' F1 2020 game. I know it'll likely be a challenge to implement such a complex base pattern since it's not exactly perfect geometrically tessellating shapes but I'd love to see this.
Hmm, might just look decent on this car.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea