2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose

Skins 2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will you change the blue strips on the sides of the McLaren skins (just behind the A Better Tomorrow" sponsor) to a rainbow pattern at some point? Whether or not you want to keep the original blue alongside is up to you if you do decide to race the rainbow.

1605350183375.png

FYI: Windows Defender just reported a threat with your v2.6 7z file, and removed it.

I'm about to download the 2.7 version. You might scan your system for any threats.

UPDATE: The v2.7 download was aborted--my system reported it had a virus as well.

1607641174864.png

1607641724005.png

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just scanned the 2.7 7Zip and the pre-zip folder, and found nothing. Doing some checks on my end now.

So, I have done some checks on my end.
  • Full system scan with F-Secure AV. Only "hit" was UAP on 6 year old CrystalDiskInfo installer.
  • Full system scan with Malwarebytes Premium. Found nothing.
  • Full system scan with Windows Defender. Found nothing.
  • Full system scan with Microsoft Security Scanner. Found nothing.
  • Scanned all folders involving stuff in this skin pack with AV and Malwarebytes. Found nothing.
  • Rigorously checked all background processes and startup programs.
  • Deleted the old 7zip file, deleted the old content directory, rebuilt it completely. While checking every folder with AV and Malwarebytes.
  • Scanned the new content directory and new 7zip file, found nothing.

Last edited:
After a Windows 10 system update, I was about to test downloading it again, but I see the link now downloads a "do not download.txt," with the text hkhkc,xo,uxo,u. Maybe you temporarily removed it until you were sure there isn't a virus, or there's something strange going on with the file after it's uploaded to RD.

I've downloaded literally a few thousand mods over the past few years (GTR2, AC), and this is the first time I've had a virus warning with a mod download.

Last edited:
Maybe you temporarily removed it until you were sure there isn't a virus
This is exactly what I did. I wrote it on top of the overview page in bold and underlined text.

2.7 is now up. Let me know if you still get the warning. Though I'm not sure what else I can do

Last edited:
I tried to download v2.7 with my gaming/sim PC again, and still had a virus report. However, I downloaded with my Windows 10 Laptop, and it didn't have any issues. I've also copied it across the network back to the gaming/sim PC, and it seems fine.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.