2018 Super GT GT500 full grid car pack (2k & 4k resolutions)

Skins 2018 Super GT GT500 full grid car pack (2k & 4k resolutions) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Scusa vorrei sapere per le auto gt500 2018 dove posso scaricarle?grazie[/QUOT
Le istruzioni per il download per Lexus e Honda sono nel file "Readme". La Nissan è una mod a pagamento di URD ed è sul loro sito web. (spero che google traduttore abbia funzionato bene perché non parlo italiano !!!)

Hey, first of all, very good mod, I love it. I have no issues with loading the Honda at all. But when I try to load a session with the Lexus, AC crashes and I am back in the selecting menu. Do you know what I may have done wrong or what the issue is?

Hi, there is a new 3D model of the Lexus LC500 around, is there any chance of upgrading the car in this mod?

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 248
Hey i wanted to try the mod but the RCF doesnt work. My Game Crashes every time i try to drive the Car
I have found out what the issue is: The RC F uses the sound from the ks_Lamborghini_Huracan_st. If you dont have the DLC pack in which that car is, it will crash. It is the same as Ronin said. Many mod cars have that problem.

Hello,
I hear great things about this pack but could use some help... I have been trying to find the Rollover pack and since their site is no longer active is there someone that can post them somewhere for us newbies to download the content? Thank You!

Hi All,
Sorry I haven't been keeping an eye on this upload in a while.
Now I have finished my Super Formula mod I am going to do a new version of this pack. I will be using the correct RC-F and making some changes to the Honda then doing a 2019 skin pack for all. Keep an eye for the updated version....

Hi All,
Sorry I haven't been keeping an eye on this upload in a while.
Now I have finished my Super Formula mod I am going to do a new version of this pack. I will be using the correct RC-F and making some changes to the Honda then doing a 2019 skin pack for all. Keep an eye for the updated version....

Are there any updates for the sounds yet?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back