2018 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Daniel has simply been given the trash car since Redbull decided to bet on the wrong horse.
Max had the trash car in the begining and we all saw his love for the armco barriers. Daniel on the other end keeps the car safe and is race colleagues.
Redbull will go down in F1 history pretty soon. Can't wait to see them go away.

Yepp next year Honda power you never know.

Daniel has 99% of the times beaten Max in Races with both cars trouble free.
Max has only recently been faster in qualifying for 2 reasons: been given the 1st car of the Team and Redbull not giving a s#t about Daniel Qualy.
Also Daniel has never finished behind his starting position in any race.
That and dominating Monaco for me are the ultimate skills to consider him as the best driver of the grid.

Did you saying last year that "Ricciardo is faster than Max" - cause he had more points than Max ? Yeah, didn't think so... :)
You people only take those infos you like all the bad ones you simply choose to ignore. Bravo. ;)

Oke take a look...
https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/verstappen-versus-ricciardo-de-keiharde-cijfers-111809

https://www.racing-statistics.com/en/drivers/compare/daniel-ricciardo/max-verstappen/seasons/2018

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/1...2018-head-to-heads-whats-the-qualifying-score

We talking about suzuka this day.... this season! ;)
For some people it remains difficult to accept that Max is really among the top drivers. Maybe you should accept that more, there can never be a compliment here if only he does something wrong. That is the whole season. That is a shame because he did nothing wrong after Monaco. In fact, he is the strongest with lewis at the moment. In the third slowest car. Max is just faster than Ricardo at the moment and is nothing but the truth. And that's not because I do not like Ricardo. I think it's the nicest racing driver.

Max and Hamilton are 2 great drivers...but I will never choice them as friends or to go out for a beer...so...no matter what I don't like them, I will say bravo to each every time they win but I will still not like them...basically they are the worst example of what is F1 now, one plays the role of model for wear and jewels brands, the other playing the role of the "young F1 promise" saved by FIA for the audience everytimes he does shiFt on track...

Max is faster than Ric DNF,s or not...that is my point and that is the reasonbwhy he go to Renault.

Cool story and a great, meaningless point. If he was that much faster, he would have gathered more points. But he hasn't.

There are a lot more reasons to go to Renault than only your Max.

But I'm fed up with the hypefans, who come with numbers and statistics, pointing out he has outqualified his teammate. There are more things in F1 than only outperforming on Saturday, you know..

Cool story and a great, meaningless point. If he was that much faster, he would have gathered more points. But he hasn't.

But I'm fed up with the hypefans, who come with numbers and statistics, pointing out he has outqualified his teammate. There are more things in F1 than only outperforming on Saturday, you know..

What you talking about??

He have more points.. faster in Qualification.. what you talking about?? waste of time this discusion!

check this
https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/1...2018-head-to-heads-whats-the-qualifying-score

for many of you it is just what you want to see that is the problem
but the statistics do not lie

For some people it remains difficult to accept that Max is really among the top drivers. Maybe you should accept that more, there can never be a compliment here if only he does something wrong. That is the whole season.
You manage to turn every God damn thread into a *** discussion.
It's about F1 in general, not about one person. Your comments make me sick,
obviously more people feel that way.
That is a shame because he did nothing wrong after Monaco.
Monza!

You manage to turn every God damn thread into a *** discussion.
It's about F1 in general, not about one person. Your comments make me sick,
obviously more people feel that way.

Monza!

No he is not! I have explain that. Bottas: could easily catch up Max on the long straight track
but he thinks he can go outside in a risky what did vettel in by the second chicane by the first lap in Monza.

In Russia Vettel moves twice by Hamilton and no
punishment.. if Max do something always have a punishment. FIA not always
conscience

No he is not! I have explain that. Bottas: could easily catch up Max on the long straight track
but he thinks he can go outside in a risky what did vettel in by the second chicane by the first lap in Monza.

conscience
MONZA!!!

Last edited:
Max’s response when he was asked if he was going to get in the way of the championship battle between Seb & Lewis.....“Is there still a battle?”

The problem with Fernando Alonso.
Average fast driver to the mechanics: - The mechanical grip is not good enough.
Mechanics: - Ok we will improve the suspension.
Alonso: - The car is no good.
Mechanics: - Ok we will try to find out where and why.

Mechanics: - Remember this is a McLaren, nothing we can do...

The problem isn't Alonso, it is the car even changing from Honda to Renault engine can't save him from bad car design/project...

Mechanics: - Remember this is a McLaren, nothing we can do...

The problem isn't Alonso, it is the car even changing from Honda to Renault engine can't save him from bad car design/project...
Mc Laren missed Ron Dennis. Alonso is better than his car for sure

conscience
Are you serious ?! Max from his debuts in F1 did a lot of dangerous move including those 2 moves under braking and was never penalized, a lot of drivers critisized Max From his debuts in F1 till The begining of this year as he was almost NEVER penalised. Are you seriously watching F1 ?
I just want to add that I am not saying bad things on Max, as i said, he did a lot of mistakes in his early career but i think from the begining of the 2018 he is a lot better and way more consistent than ever.

Lets get back the the topic, well before the weekend i didn't want to think that the championship was done but now that i have watched the qualif, i don't have hope anymore... congratz Hamilton for your 5th title.
I didn't care if lewis or vettel would win the wdc i just wanted to see suspense till the last grand prix :/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.