2018 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 Japanese Grand Prix 2018.jpg

Welcome to the central discussion thread for the 2018 FIA Formula One Japanese Grand Prix!

One of the finest racetracks in the world plays host to the Grand Prix field this weekend, as round 17 of the 2018 Formula One season takes to the beautiful Suzuka Circuit for what could potentially be a very exciting and incident filled racing spectacle.

Session Report Links:

Last edited:
DRIVERS – Sebastian VETTEL (Ferrari), Stoffel VANDOORNE (McLaren), Esteban OCON (Force India), Lance STROLL (Williams).

Japanese Grand Prix Press Conference.jpg

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: Three of the four of you are without a contract for 2019, so let’s start with that topic, and perhaps you could just tell us the latest. Let’s start with Esteban.
Esteban OCON: Yeah, that is true, so far. I still don’t have any news to tell you, unfortunately. For sure I am trying to get a seat for next year but if I don’t, I will be sitting on the side, but the sure thing is I will be back for 2020 and I will push my maximum to be back in 2020 anyway.

Lance?
Lance STROLL: Right now, still have five more races to go so I’m going to take it weekend by weekend. Yeah, we’ll see what the future holds.

Stoffel?
Stoffel VANDOORNE: So far not much news from my side, to be honest. Formula One seems very unlikely, obviously, and like I said last week, there’s been a lot of talks with different series, different teams, and there are a lot of possibilities. So, I hope I can tell you a bit more in the next couple of weeks.

Q: Esteban, the car is performing very well at the moment, had a good race in Russia and you have a very good record here at Suzuka: qualified fifth last year, finished sixth. So, what are your expectations for the weekend?
EO: Yeah, definitely big expectations. We have a strong car since a couple of races now. We had a strong upgrade now and we are fighting to be the fourth fastest team each time so definitely looking forward to be racing on this track. As you said, I have great memories, so I can’t wait. It’s a track that suits my driving style quite well, and it’s one I’ve been successful at, so I look forward.

Q: Lance, Russia was a tough weekend for you and the team. Can you tell us, what are the car’s shortcomings, and how difficult is it to drive at the moment?
LS: In terms of result it was a tough weekend. We didn’t pick up any points or anything but I still think we had a decent race, y’know? The position is not what we’re hoping for and not what we’re aiming for but y’know, we had some pace during the race. I was behind Fernando throughout the whole race, challenging him, trying to get by – but the nature of the track, it’s very, very difficult to overtake. Yeah, and y’know, where we stand now, I believe there’s no more upgrades for the rest of the season, but we’re still going to be doing everything we can every weekend to try to improve the balance of the car. I’m going to try to get everything I can out of the package that we have for the rest of the season.

Q: Stoffel, I believe you came down on the bullet train this morning from Tokyo, I just wanted to explore your love affair with Japan. You raced here, of course, a couple of years ago in Super Formula. Just what is it about Japan that you love so much and perhaps you could tell us a secret about Suzuka as well – because you won your last race in Super Formula here at Suzuka.
StV: Yeah, I’ve got some good memories from Japan, racing here in Super Formula. I think first of all the fans are always pretty amazing and it’s quite exciting to come back here and see what they bring for all the drivers. I think they really support everyone. So, definitely good memories from my year in Super Formula. Also, one of the greatest circuits. I think the feelings you have here in a Formula One car is probably the best you can have. Very challenging and looking forward to being back here this weekend.

Q: Sebastian, we saw quite a gap in performance between yourselves and Mercedes last weekend in Russia, particularly over one lap. How confident are you of closing that gap here at Suzuka – particularly at a track that’s been very kind to you in the past.
Sebastian VETTEL: Well, within a week you can’t do too many things differently, so we hope that the track suits us a bit better and we have a better weekend than in Russia. I think we nevertheless managed to get and squeeze everything out of the car. I think in race pace we were hopefully a bit closer – so let’s see where we start off here.

Q: One of the highlights for us, observers of the Sochi weekend, was seeing you and Lewis going wheel-to-wheel. He spoke after the race about how much he enjoys the challenge of racing against a driver of your calibre. I just wanted to get your thoughts on him. How much are you enjoying the challenge of racing Lewis Hamilton this year? And in what areas does he impress you the most?
SeV: Well, first of all I think you always enjoy when you race somebody on track and you tend to enjoy more when you come out ahead – so I’m sure he had more fun last weekend than I had. But yeah, obviously, it’s tough to have a wheel-to-wheel battle on the track but then if you do, you appreciate it a lot more, so I think… it’s been intense races and challenging races we had but not that much wheel-to-wheel racing but yeah, as I said, I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy it probably as much as he did. I would have liked it to have lastest a little bit longer, for more laps, but that was probably the only chance that we had. Apart from that, obviously, it’s always difficult to compare. These days, I think racing is very different to maybe the way it has been many years ago. You don’t spend much time with each other even though you share the track for all the sessions, you don’t see each other very often until the race, and then even in the race it depends on how the race unfolds – but I think it’s also fine like that, in a way, that some races are more intense than others. I think if every race would be intense then they would all be normal again. Naturally, obviously you enjoy it more when you come out on top.

QUESTIONS FROM THE FLOOR
Q: (Scott Mitchell – Autosport) Sebastian, you talked about getting the most out of the car last weekend in Sochi. In the last swinging fight with Mercedes, over the last couple of weekends have you been surprised to be behind Mercedes at a couple of tracks where they struggled at in the past, especially when you seemed to have a performance advantage in Belgium and then again in Italy in qualifying?
SeV: I think I answered it many times. I think I’ve said many times that we have a strong car, but I don’t think, against the people’s opinions, that we had a dominant car at any point this year. I think the highlights that you mentioned or the races that mentioned, in qualifying we were not ahead. In the race I think it was very close and I think it has been very close all year. I think there were too many races from our side where we weren’t close enough. A race like last weekend, the way they could play with us in the race, usually means they had more pace. There were other races in the season where we didn’t have the pace they had. But I think we have always been very close, most of the races close enough to have a good fight. So we’ll hope that we have the same performance here. Hopefully we are closer in qualifying, which matters obviously to place the car well to then have a strong car and show that pace, because once you are behind, for the reasons I mentioned earlier we don’t have a lot of wheel-to-wheel racing, it’s not that easy to follow close, and then if you are racing for the same tenth, even if the cars were easier to overtake it wouldn’t be that straightforward because ultimately you go as quick as the guys around you, but hopefully we are a bit closer.

Q: (Julien Billotte – AutoHebdo) Sebastian, do you think that Ferrari is not pragmatic enough when it comes to team orders? We saw in Sochi that Mercedes was quite open to ask Valtteri to move aside and if we think about Germany or Italy, you guys seemed a bit more reluctant with Kimi, so do you think they have the edge in that area?
SeV: Generally, I think it is a sensitive topic or subject, obviously for the reasons that we have seen after last weekend. I don’t think we have been in the same position as they have, probably, during the race, so I think it is more a question for the team and not for me.

Q: (Phil Duncan – PA) Sebastian, given that you have finished behind Lewis at five of the last six races, how do you, personally, as a driver, keep your confidence up and do you head into this weekend thinking it’s now or never in terms of the championship?
SeV: I don’t like the now or never approach. I don’t think there’s much sense in that. I didn’t know it was five out of six, now I know, so the secret before just now has been not to count. No, I think you attack every weekend, every weekend is different, the track is different, the circumstances are different, so I’m very happy to be here. I love this track, it’s my favourite track in the world, so I’d better enjoy it and not spoil it by starting to count the things that are against me and focus on the things that are working for me.

Q: (Andrea Cremonesi – La Gazzetta dello Sport) Seb, the weather forecast, it seems that it will be bad until Sunday, only Sunday there will be the dry track. In rain conditions, the last few races you were not very lucky. It is a handicap? And the second question, technically did you lose a little bit the direction in these few races after Monza?
SeV: How do you know about our technical direction? Sorry, but I don’t think it’s true; I don’t think we lost direction. We made progress with our cars, the steps that we planned, the steps have been coming. Now, you never know where you are in comparison to others, maybe they have done smaller steps or bigger steps, I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure speaking to all our engineers that we are where we would like to be or where we wanted to be. Of course you would like to be always further with more performance, but that’s the same for everyone. And the first question, I think there is nothing that speaks against us in wet conditions. I think as you said, here and there it didn't play into our hands but it won’t be like that forever, so I’m not afraid if it’s wet.

Q: (Scott Mitchell – Autosport) A question for all four drivers. It’s one of the few tracks where we don’t have tow DRS zones. I know if you had DRS down the back straight, maybe 130R wouldn’t be flat or would be more of a challenge but do you think there should be a second DRS zone at that part of the circuit?
LS: I would say so. Whether 130R is flat or not is car dependent and depends on how much risk you are willing to take. I don’t think that’s really the reason why we should debate whether there is a DRS zone or not on the back straight. I think it could only help overtaking. It’s already a track where due to the nature of the track it’s very difficult to follow, with all the high-speed corners and all that, so if there is a way of helping overtaking, helping the show, it would be good.

Esteban?
EO: I think it would be quite a challenge to have DRS there, even harder than Silverstone, Turn 1 really. Let’s see what’s going to happen in the future, it could be interesting.

So you would like to see a second DRS on that straight?
EO: As Lance said, it could only help overtaking into the last chicane. In the race it would not probably flat, especially following other cars, but in qualifying it could be an interesting challenge.

Sebastian?
SeV: I’m not a big fan of DRS, so I don’t know. Now we are in Japan, I think Mario Kart, if you remember, it might be more fun to throw bananas out of the cockpit, so maybe it’s a better idea to have bananas than DRS. I don’t like it, I think it’s artificial. I think we should find a different way to make the cars follower each other closer and not rely on DRS.

Stoffel?
StV: I agree with Seb. I think the fact that we are talking about DRS probably shows how difficult it has been for cars to follow each other and to race each other, so I think in the future if we could have much closer racing and do the old school overtakes, that would be the best.

FREE PRACTICE ONE REPORT

Mercedes on Form in Opening Japanese Grand Prix Practice Session.
F1 Japanese Grand Prix FP1.jpg

The gloves are off for Lewis Hamilton and AMG Mercedes on Friday, the partnership showing some blistering pace in the first track action of the day.

placeholder

Provisional FP1 Results:
  1. Lewis Hamilton HAM Mercedes 1:28.691 25
  2. Valtteri Bottas BOT Mercedes 1:29.137 +0.446s 26
  3. Daniel Ricciardo RIC Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.373 +0.682s 32
  4. Kimi Räikkönen RAI Ferrari 1:29.627 +0.936s 20
  5. Sebastian Vettel VET Ferrari 1:29.685 +0.994s 20
  6. Max Verstappen VER Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.841 +1.150s 30
  7. Esteban Ocon OCO Force India Mercedes 1:30.591 +1.900s 28
  8. Romain Grosjean GRO Haas Ferrari 1:30.814 +2.123s 22
  9. Charles Leclerc LEC Sauber Ferrari 1:30.929 +2.238s 27
  10. Marcus Ericsson ERI Sauber Ferrari 1:31.073 +2.382s 29
  11. Pierre Gasly GAS Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:31.073 +2.382s 20
  12. Carlos Sainz SAI Renault 1:31.100 +2.409s 23
  13. Sergio Perez PER Force India Mercedes 1:31.272 +2.581s 29
  14. Kevin Magnussen MAG Haas Ferrari 1:31.274 +2.583s 28
  15. Nico Hulkenberg HUL Renault 1:31.418 +2.727s 18
  16. Lance Stroll STR Williams Mercedes 1:31.508 +2.817s 27
  17. Brendon Hartley HAR Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:31.908 +3.217s 23
  18. Fernando Alonso ALO McLaren Renault 1:32.034 +3.343s 21
  19. Sergey Sirotkin SIR Williams Mercedes 1:32.513 +3.822s 26
  20. Lando Norris NOR McLaren Renault 1:32.683 +3.992s 30

Last edited:
FREE PRACTICE TWO REPORT

Relentless Hamilton Fastest Again.
Japanese Grand Prix FP2.jpg

FP2 would provide no relief to Ferrari as once again Mercedes shows true form in Japan.

Placeholder

Provisional FP2 Results:

1. Lewis Hamilton HAM Mercedes 1:28.217 31
  2. Valtteri Bottas BOT Mercedes 1:28.678 +0.461s 30
  3. Sebastian Vettel VET Ferrari 1:29.050 +0.833s 36
  4. Max Verstappen VER Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.257 +1.040s 32
  5. Kimi Räikkönen RAI Ferrari 1:29.498 +1.281s 33
  6. Daniel Ricciardo RIC Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.513 +1.296s 27
  7. Esteban Ocon OCO Force India Mercedes 1:30.035 +1.818s 32
  8. Romain Grosjean GRO Haas Ferrari 1:30.440 +2.223s 32
  9. Marcus Ericsson ERI Sauber Ferrari 1:30.478 +2.261s 33
  10. Brendon Hartley HAR Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:30.502 +2.285s 27
  11. Sergio Perez PER Force India Mercedes 1:30.510 +2.293s 28
  12. Nico Hulkenberg HUL Renault 1:30.644 +2.427s 36
  13. Pierre Gasly GAS Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:30.795 +2.578s 10
  14. Carlos Sainz SAI Renault 1:30.904 +2.687s 31
  15. Charles Leclerc LEC Sauber Ferrari 1:30.906 +2.689s 26
  16. Kevin Magnussen MAG Haas Ferrari 1:30.956 +2.739s 25
  17. Fernando Alonso ALO McLaren Renault 1:30.988 +2.771s 34
  18. Sergey Sirotkin SIR Williams Mercedes 1:31.087 +2.870s 39
  19. Lance Stroll STR Williams Mercedes 1:31.215 +2.998s 32
  20. Stoffel Vandoorne VAN McLaren Renault 1:31.981 +3.764s 32

Last edited:
FREE PRACTICE THREE REPORT

Can Ferrari Raise Performance Enough to Challenge Mercedes?
Japanese Grand Prix FP3.jpg

Ferrari showed a decent turn of pace on Saturday morning as Sebastian Vettel closes the gap to Mercedes at the head of the field.

In damp conditions on the difficult Suzuka circuit it would again be Hamilton and Mercedes at the head of the limited running, however Nico Hulkenberg and Renault showed that on a circuit like this disaster is never far away, the German driver making a small mistake and pitching his car heavily into the barriers to bring the session to a premature end three minutes from the chequered flag.

With heavy damage to the Renault leaving participation in qualifying under doubt for Hulkenberg, Saturday morning most certainly will not be going down in the history books as a classic Formula One session, with many of the teams and drivers limiting running as they prepare for the all important qualifying later this afternoon.

Biggest takeaway from the morning running would be an increased pace showing from Ferrari, the Italian team having a much better time on Saturday but still falling short of the ultimate pace displayed all weekend by an on form Hamilton and Mercedes.

Provisional FP3 Results:
  1. Lewis Hamilton HAM Mercedes 1:29.599 13
  2. Sebastian Vettel VET Ferrari 1:29.715 +0.116s 14
  3. Kimi Räikkönen RAI Ferrari 1:30.054 +0.455s 13
  4. Max Verstappen VER Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:30.304 +0.705s 13
  5. Valtteri Bottas BOT Mercedes 1:30.422 +0.823s 13
  6. Daniel Ricciardo RIC Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:30.474 +0.875s 10
  7. Esteban Ocon OCO Force India Mercedes 1:31.088 +1.489s 12
  8. Sergio Perez PER Force India Mercedes 1:31.483 +1.884s 12
  9. Carlos Sainz SAI Renault 1:31.513 +1.914s 14
  10. Kevin Magnussen MAG Haas Ferrari 1:31.521 +1.922s 13
  11. Romain Grosjean GRO Haas Ferrari 1:31.636 +2.037s 14
  12. Charles Leclerc LEC Sauber Ferrari 1:31.760 +2.161s 14
  13. Brendon Hartley HAR Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:32.030 +2.431s 13
  14. Lance Stroll STR Williams Mercedes 1:32.201 +2.602s 14
  15. Nico Hulkenberg HUL Renault 1:32.224 +2.625s 12
  16. Marcus Ericsson ERI Sauber Ferrari 1:32.442 +2.843s 10
  17. Fernando Alonso ALO McLaren Renault 1:32.608 +3.009s 14
  18. Sergey Sirotkin SIR Williams Mercedes 1:32.631 +3.032s 14
  19. Stoffel Vandoorne VAN McLaren Renault 1:33.034 +3.435s 13
  20. Pierre Gasly GAS Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:33.105 +3.506s 10

Last edited:
QUALIFYING REPORT

Oh Dear, Vettel Disaster as Hamilton Cruises to Expected Pole.
Japanese Grand Prix Hamilton Pole.jpg

Lewis Hamilton edges one step closer to wrapping up the title in a disastrous qualifying for Ferrari in Japan.

Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes continue their domination of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend this morning, overcoming a potentially disruptive rain shower to take what would eventually be a convincing one - two on the grid, made all the sweeter by Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel having a nightmare session to wind up a frustrated ninth overall.

With passing opportunities few and far between on the tight and fast Suzuka circuit, coupled with a significant pace advantage enjoyed by the Mercedes team, it would be easy to predict something of a procession tomorrow to hammer yet another nail in the coffin for the now rather distant title hopes of the Ferrari team.

With little to shout about at the very sharp end of the grid, it would still prove to be an interesting session for many other of the runners today, the rain allowing for some unexpected results inside the top 10 times.

Toro Rosso pre race predications would be proven correct with their new spec 'Japanese Grand Prix Special' Honda engine, the Japanese unit doing a fine job to power both cars into impressive results, Brendon Hartley finally having a decent session in Formula One to record a career best sixth, placing less than one tenth ahead of Red Bull bound team mate Pierre Gasly just behind the sister car in P7.

Romain Grosjean would be another driver worthy of praise in the difficult conditions, the Frenchman having a great session to finish best of the rest in fifth, ahead of the Toro Rosso pair, Esteban Ocon in eighth, the aforementioned Vettel a despondent ninth and Sergio Perez rounding out the top ten.

Provisional Qualification Result:
  1. Lewis Hamilton HAM Mercedes 1:28.702 1:28.017 1:27.760 11
  2. Valtteri Bottas BOT Mercedes 1:29.297 1:27.987 1:28.059 12
  3. Max Verstappen VER Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.480 1:28.849 1:29.057 10
  4. Kimi Räikkönen RAI Ferrari 1:29.631 1:28.595 1:29.521 13
  5. Romain Grosjean GRO Haas Ferrari 1:29.724 1:29.678 1:29.761 17
  6. Brendon Hartley HAR Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:30.248 1:29.848 1:30.023 15
  7. Pierre Gasly GAS Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:30.137 1:29.810 1:30.093 15
  8. Esteban Ocon OCO Force India Mercedes 1:29.899 1:29.538 1:30.126 13
  9. Sebastian Vettel VET Ferrari 1:29.049 1:28.279 1:32.192 13
  10. Sergio Perez PER Force India Mercedes 1:30.247 1:29.567 1:37.229 16
  11. Charles Leclerc LEC Sauber Ferrari 1:29.706 1:29.864 12
  12. Kevin Magnussen MAG Haas Ferrari 1:30.219 1:30.226 13
  13. Carlos Sainz SAI Renault 1:30.236 1:30.490 12
  14. Lance Stroll STR Williams Mercedes 1:30.317 1:30.714 10
  15. Daniel Ricciardo RIC Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:29.806 4
  16. Nico Hulkenberg HUL Renault 1:30.361 7
  17. Sergey Sirotkin SIR Williams Mercedes 1:30.372 8
  18. Fernando Alonso ALO McLaren Renault 1:30.573 6
  19. Stoffel Vandoorne VAN McLaren Renault 1:31.041 10
  20. Marcus Ericsson ERI Sauber Ferrari 1:31.213 4

Last edited:
RACE REPORT

Goodbye Championship - Vettel Sixth as Hamilton Dominates Japanese Grand Prix
Japanese Grand Prix Race Report.jpg

Lewis Hamilton scored an easy victory as once again Sebastian Vettel found himself in strife at the Japanese Grand Prix.

Lewis Hamilton moved to within touching distance of the 2018 World Championship today following a dominant performance in Suzuka, the Mercedes driver securing an easy win as he moves yet closer to cementing his place in the history books as a five time World Champion.

Hamilton would never appear to be challenged at the front of the field today, romping away from Pole Position to take his ninth victory of the season, a 25 point reward all the more satisfying as his main title rival Vettel struggled home to a drama filled sixth position, meaning the British Mercedes driver only has to out score his German rival by eight points in Austin to secure his fifth WDC success.

With Vettel in trouble as he charged through the field from a lowly ninth place starting position, it would be down to the Red Bull of Daniel Ricciardo to provide much of the entertainment this weekend, the Australian looking to overcome his own troubles as he made to recover ground from a problem filled qualifying on Saturday, achieving that aim in fine style as he battled impressively back up the order to eventually finish a fine fourth overall, just four seconds away from a richly deserved podium finish.

With Riccardo the man on the move, it would be his team mate Max Verstappen that achieved plenty of air time following a couple of important clashes with the Ferrari team, the first of which with Räikkönen would earn the 21-year-old a five second penalty, and the second incident with Vettel would effectively end the Ferrari title challenge for another year.

As is becoming the norm in Grand Prix racing of late, not much else of interest would happen during the race itself, aside from several off track incidents for a number of drivers, including a clash between Lance Stroll an Fernando Alonso, leaving both drivers with a bizarre five second penalty that once again shows some strange decision making from the Grand Prix stewards...

Provisional Race Report:
  1. Lewis Hamilton HAM Mercedes 53 1:27:17.062 25
  2. Valtteri Bottas BOT Mercedes 53 +12.919s 18
  3. Max Verstappen VER Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 53 +14.295s 15
  4. Daniel Ricciardo RIC Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 53 +19.495s 12
  5. Kimi Räikkönen RAI Ferrari 53 +50.998s 10
  6. Sebastian Vettel VET Ferrari 53 +69.873s 8
  7. Sergio Perez PER Force India Mercedes 53 +79.379s 6
  8. Romain Grosjean GRO Haas Ferrari 53 +87.198s 4
  9. Esteban Ocon OCO Force India Mercedes 53 +88.055s 2
  10. Carlos Sainz SAI Renault 52 +1 lap 1
  11. Pierre Gasly GAS Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 52 +1 lap 0
  12. Marcus Ericsson ERI Sauber Ferrari 52 +1 lap 0
  13. Brendon Hartley HAR Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 52 +1 lap 0
  14. Fernando Alonso ALO McLaren Renault 52 +1 lap 0
  15. Stoffel Vandoorne VAN McLaren Renault 52 +1 lap 0
  16. Sergey Sirotkin SIR Williams Mercedes 52 +1 lap 0
  17. Lance Stroll STR Williams Mercedes 52 +1 lap 0

DNF Charles Leclerc LEC Sauber Ferrari 38 DNF 0
DNF Nico Hulkenberg HUL Renault 37 DNF 0
DNF Kevin Magnussen MAG Haas Ferrari 8 DNF 0

Last edited:
Quote of the Year
Vettel: I’m not a big fan of DRS, so I don’t know. Now we are in Japan, I think Mario Kart, if you remember, it might be more fun to throw bananas out of the cockpit, so maybe it’s a better idea to have bananas than DRS.

Well that's a really though question...mmmm....let me think...maybe...just maybe there is a tiny chance that Hamilton will win?...or....Hamilton...or...who else is in the field...Ha..

Hamilton will win, but only after Botas having to reduce power due to cooling issues. I keep seeing articles concerning how Seb can still win the championship. Only way now, after the Red Horse team squandered several GPs, is for Kimi to take out Botas and Lewis at each of the next 5 races.

Let it Rain!!
Bananas?

EDIT:
My focus is on Toro Rosso this weekend.
Honda introduced their spec-c engine for the race, so it'll be interesting to see how that turns out and if it's the improvement Tost say it is.
STR expects to reach Q3; I wonder if they make it.

Last edited:
We miss Nico Rosberg on this track. Bottas does not seem to be able to match Hamilton.
I hope Ferrari has been sandbagging today; otherwise their only hope is indeed bananas.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%