Resource icon

Skins 2018 ALL TEAMS SKINS FOR F1 2012 2018-04-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
rorogarcia13 submitted a new resource:

2018 ALL TEAMS SKINS FOR F1 2012 - All 2018 skins for F1 2012¡

Hey guys, the wait has been worth it, I have not been able to upload before because I have changed my computer and I have had some problems with the extensions. But it is here, I have done the best I could and here you have all the skins of the cars of 2018. Only Force India is not there because I uploaded it separately a week ago, I hope your opinions. In some days I will upload pictures of the game so you can see it better. Thank you!!!!! a muack:cool:

Read more about this resource...

The mod looks great, just wondering if there already is also a 'names / drivers' mod to accompany this one? Including the new strength order, halfway in the season it seems quite clear what the general order of the teams is at least. This then for me would be enough to qualify as a 'full mod'. the only additional thing that is 'nice to have' , is the updated DRS zones (now using the 2013 mod for this).

Well, I played it a bit longer now. And I discovered: his needs a fix. The mod is unplayable, somehow the weird shiny light that is applied to the cars makes it skip frames on my PC. Just make the light/reflections as is in F1 2012, then it might work fine.

Well, I played it a bit longer now. And I discovered: his needs a fix. The mod is unplayable, somehow the weird shiny light that is applied to the cars makes it skip frames on my PC. Just make the light/reflections as is in F1 2012, then it might work fine.
Check the speccoc file
I think so, I don't have the game anymore

The mod looks great, just wondering if there already is also a 'names / drivers' mod to accompany this one? Including the new strength order, halfway in the season it seems quite clear what the general order of the teams is at least. This then for me would be enough to qualify as a 'full mod'. the only additional thing that is 'nice to have' , is the updated DRS zones (now using the 2013 mod for this).
I tried to make some teams faster like haas (hrt) and some slower like mclaren but i really don't know how

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back