2017 SuperBowl 51 Corvette C7R skinpack

Skins 2017 SuperBowl 51 Corvette C7R skinpack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

2017 SuperBowl 51 Corvette C7R skinpack - Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots. Matt Ryan vs. Tom Brady. Fight it out on the racetr! #SB51

View attachment 171226

This skinpack for Assetto Corsa is a fictional recreation of the Super Bowl 51 teams Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots for the Chevrolet Corvette C7R race car.

View attachment 171223
View attachment 171222 View attachment 171224

For each team there is one skin that represents the Super Bowl 51 uniform of the quarterback, #2 Matt Ryan for the Falcons and #12 Tom Brady for the Patriots.

View attachment 171228

View attachment 171225...

Read more about this resource...

Yes and they don't have right software for that we'll let them use AC apps.

But that was ...sad. Sad act. Sad game. Sad team. Sad moment for whole NFL.
I hope it will never repeat. And I hope NEP won't won a tittle ever. At least with Brady an Belichick.
Not that I care too much, teams that I root for are long gone, many not even in play off but...
Go Falcons.

But they didn't kick that damn field goal ..about 4 minutes they had left. Not losing yardage on some stupid flags ans sacks. Damn. I would kick it even in 2nd down. That's not against the rules I believe. :) And with 11 points difference, Brady and co could only watch in pain. God...
I actually wasn't that disappointed cause in those important moments ...Pats deserved the victory. And Falcons start to suck. =P

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back