2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Perchè Quando passo tutti i file con mixefile remixer nel gioco, il gioco non mi parte più? Qualcuno può specificarmi i passaggi da fare? almeno per capire se faccio giusto! Grazie in anticipo.

sorry biker 7202 if you want to do your mod more realistic, have a curiosity for you
i have not yet proved your mod but you konwn that the avintia ducati riders will drive the ducati GP15 and 16 bike models in 2017?barbera will have the 16 and the pramac ducati team drive the same petrucci will ride GP17 and redding GP16, it's only for info

sorry biker 7202 if you want to do your mod more realistic, have a curiosity for you
i have not yet proved your mod but you konwn that the avintia ducati riders will drive the ducati GP15 and 16 bike models in 2017?barbera will have the 16 and the pramac ducati team drive the same petrucci will ride GP17 and redding GP16, it's only for info
Yeah, I know that they are changing but I have decided to wait until the new livery is out so that I don't have to create 2

But do you think that KTM will be as good as Repsol, Yamaha and Ducati?
Probably not, I think they will probably fight the pramac Ducatis and the aprillias to start with and maybe in 2018 challenge the factory teams, their pace seems quite promising though. How good do you think they will be?

For anyone who is wondering, I have made the Yamaha 2017 livery that was unvielled today so once I've finished the leathers it will be up, so probably tomorrow and then I will start on the Ducati as it is unvielled tomorrow

My interface and menus are looking now like this...
which mixfiles do I have to replace with the original ones?

e096e799-5a0c-41fc-b433-6c553a7dc3fc

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea