2017 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3

Skins 2017 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
tatit submitted a new resource:

2017 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 - 2017 Super GT - #4 GOODSMILE HATSUNEMIKU AMG Fuji Test ver.

View attachment 181764
Back again for 2017 livery. The skin is based from Fuji Test that still lacks of stuffs, which is why the skin in version 0.9. I will update the skin into version 1.0 when Round 1 starts.

Features are it's as accurate as possible in 4K and with some details on pit area based from photos. The not so good parts are the character images, which if I can find higher res I'll update them, and the chrome parts which I don't know if AC can support chrome or not, so I...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any chance of you doing the the racing miku skins for the porsche?

Hi! To be honest, I'm not that creative to create a fictional skin, while it's hard to see the Racing Miku on 911 GT3R or RSR since it's hood are full of vents and the fuel cap is also there too.

tatit updated 2017 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 with a new update entry:

Version 1.0

Updated the skin to version 1.0 as Round 1 is about to start. Changes are:

Updated details based from Round 1 Qualifying photos, added simple driver skin and some missing details are also added.
View attachment 184554
View attachment 184555 View attachment 184556
View attachment 184553

Also, I added new reflections on the chrome parts, since I just learn simple body maps, because I got used to fresnel maps so I just knew this. The reflective parts are simply more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.2

View attachment 192230
While improving the current skin, I also decided to add new skin variation since the livery got major change on the rear.

Updated the Okayama skin to look better than before:
View attachment 192224 View attachment 192225

The new skin is from Round 3 Autopolis:
View attachment 192227
View attachment 192228 View attachment 192229
Of course the livery will get more updates along the way if there's something that can be worked on,...

Version 1.3

View attachment 221559
Version 1.3 brings only small improvements, improved quality on character facial area and door area using a part of PatchySan's work, got permission from him of course, this applies to all skins.
View attachment 221560
Then I added a new skin from Round 8 Motegi, sporting new number plates and little new details.
View attachment 221561 View attachment 221562 View attachment 221563

Special thanks to @Mahardhika Putra...

• Deleted member 241736

thx tatit. Do u use 3D painting? If ot how get you the photographs on the puzzel-Template?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back