2016 Mod (part2)

2016 Mod (part2) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just tried it and it works fine. Just re-install my mod after the update.

Hi Enzoli!

First thank's a lot about your mod. He's fantastic!

Second, i report you a crash when i go to sponsors section

I select "Jack Jones" sponsor and the crash occurs when I want to see the sponsor on my car.

If i don't see the sponsor, the game work normally.

See you soon and ty again! ^^

Hi Enzoli!

First of all, thank you so much for creating a great mod! Now, i would like to report a few minor issues and i'm not sure if it's known or not but here goes;
1. The Sprint sponsor showing default(Eve) logo in game.
2. When a driver has Monza expert trait, upon finishing the race at Monza they're stats were reduced by -190.12263% but it does not affect stats that were already maxed out prior to the race.

Minor things but just wanted to let you know and again, thanks for your time in creating an awesome mod!

Thanks for your feedback.
I didn't know these bugs. I understand the Sprint problem and will fix it.
The Monza expert trait is a bug in the original game as I didn't touch the traits. I'll look at it to fix it anyway.

Hi Enzoli!

First of all, thank you so much for creating a great mod! Now, i would like to report a few minor issues and i'm not sure if it's known or not but here goes;
1. The Sprint sponsor showing default(Eve) logo in game.
2. When a driver has Monza expert trait, upon finishing the race at Monza they're stats were reduced by -190.12263% but it does not affect stats that were already maxed out prior to the race.

Minor things but just wanted to let you know and again, thanks for your time in creating an awesome mod!
Just checked out the trait file and there's nothing like that about Monza.
Didn't your drivers get injured in the race? The -190% is usually only on 2 or 3 attributes and is due to injury.

Hi thanks for the swift reply, ok just had another run in the next season and it's still happening only at Monza and i'm sure my driver had no injuries during the race. Yeah maybe its a bug from the original game as you said and i think i'll just remove the trait from my driver using a database editor and start a new career instead. Again thanks for your reply and looking forward to your 2017 mod! :thumbsup:

Dear Enzoli,

It seems like the mod does not work entirely since the last update of the game (23rd of february), your real team and driver names are still there but no the liveries and championship names, any idea ? (i have try with and whitout the Livery Pack in Steam). Many thanks for your help and congratulations again for your great work.

when i download part 2 for the video and that the folder is empty can anyone help and I add th resource file but all the drivers are still the vanilla ones?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back