2015 IndyCar Mod skins

Weird bump in a 2019 topic... but since I'm the VSM guy I feel like this topic deserves a reply anyway.

I never finished this mod and by being my first experience with 3D this mod is very strange and don't have a official full skin pack, but back in the day someone (PA Popov, I think) made a skinset for it and published at rFactor Central that is a dead site by now. I'm not sure if someone saved it, I absolutely not.

Weird bump in a 2019 topic... but since I'm the VSM guy I feel like this topic deserves a reply anyway.

I never finished this mod and by being my first experience with 3D this mod is very strange and don't have a official full skin pack, but back in the day someone (PA Popov, I think) made a skinset for it and published at rFactor Central that is a dead site by now. I'm not sure if someone saved it, I absolutely not.
I think I have them they are files too difficult to get

So i have the VSM IndyCar mod for the 2015 Season, but its missing a bunch of drivers it only has like 17-18 drivers. Is there a Skin Pack somewhere i can download?
I am a fan of Juan Pablo Montoya, how can I forget the 2015 season, I even had to create skins for the 2000, 2001, 2015 seasons. If you want I can share everything I have but I don't know how to do it, in fact it is the first time I write in a post on something, I'm just looking for the skin of the nextel mauricio gugelmin culp of how little I need to have my complete mods, if someone knows who has the skin I would appreciate it, it has been difficult for me to edit it because I am not an expert in .dds files

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back