2014 World Rally Championship

Hadn't watched that one yet, thanks. Some very nice shots there. Congrats to Meeke for a convincing 3rd place. I'm liking this Citroen duo more and more as the season goes on. I hope Citroen can retain both for next season.

Perhaps I hadn't noticed in the past (though I'd check regularly), but Fox Sports Network is now airing WRC 1 hour highlight programs in the US. Granted, they're about 8 months behind. But hopefully it'll continue into 2015. Noticed last weekend they ran Rally Monte Carlo 2014 and this week Rally Sweden 2014.

Is there any possibility to watch the highlights online? Until half the season they had them on wrc.com before you got some uploaders on youtube, but it seemed that their videos got taken down. There is some paid service like wrc+, but I am not a die hard rallye fan.

I really liked to watch the highlights of each day even though it took them longer and longer to upload it, but now I don't really car anymore. Has anyone details on that?
I don't think it is a good decision to hide a sport which already hasn't a lot of TV/online viewers. :(

Is there any possibility to watch the highlights online? Until half the season they had them on wrc.com before you got some uploaders on youtube, but it seemed that their videos got taken down. There is some paid service like wrc+, but I am not a die hard rallye fan.

I really liked to watch the highlights of each day even though it took them longer and longer to upload it, but now I don't really car anymore. Has anyone details on that?
I don't think it is a good decision to hide a sport which already hasn't a lot of TV/online viewers. :(
Yeah, unless you get lucky and an uploader sneaks it onto youtube, no there's no more [free] daily/event highlights. I certainly don't mind wrc introducing subscriptions where you can view exclusive content (I've read rumors about LIVE onboards becoming a feature, that would be cool), but in my opinion it's poor taste to take something you've released for free via tv and/or internet for a decade or more and suddenly try to stick it behind a paywall. Not to mention doing it in the middle of a season. Give me something of value that I haven't had before and I'll be more than happy to sign up. But take away standard coverage to try and force me to pay, you won't see a dime from me.

Not a bad thing to be fair. He have looked disinterested, and not so happy driving as he once was. Looking back, it looks like his mighty crash in Finland in 2010, took the spark from him. He never looked to be at his 2009 level again, which, honestly was very high!

Oh, I agree. To walk away on your own terms (which seems to be the case here) is a good thing. Still, a little sad to see him go. Even if he hasn't been in top form these past few years.

Look who's going to be driving for Citroen in the upcoming Rallye Monte Carlo:
I have to say I didn’t hesitate for a second when I was offered the chance to compete

I think Daniel and I would agree that Monte-Carlo is one of our favourite events. The beautiful roads, the fact of having to gamble when it comes to tyre choice and the party atmosphere that you get on the stages: we can’t wait to experience it all again!
http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/november/citroen-monte/page/1981--12-12-.html
Can't believe he's 40, time sure does fly.

Also Citroen will have their new motor and suspension for Monte Carlo. And it appears paddle shifters are back for 2015.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back