2014 Lotus E22

1530582_715703461781160_141675872_n.png

Sexy from the cockpit to the back, but these new nose are horrible to say the least. Still a few F1's to be revealed so I hope some of them are more creative in the beauty aspect of it.

God help Grosjean and Maldonado in this! They'll be spearing other cars!
I'll give you Maldonado, but Grosjean is a very very good driver' Which pilot never had or created an accident ?! Schumi was at fault in Monaco and how he destroyed Vergne in singapore... far worse than what Grosjean did ! Anyways, these new nose :S... also Bouillet is now at Mclaren and he will most likely be the one to replace witmarsh (sorry I may have destroyed his name).

So PDVSA replaces TOTAL? Interesting development. I take it we can't use the phrase "Head on collision" anymore, we just have to say "Car sex"

Like I said and of course that's only my personal opinion, the E22 from the cockpit to the back is the sexiest of all the 2014 F1's revealed so far. The nose is.... ugly as hell but overall it looks a lot better than the williams and the mclaren (the back of the mclaren is atrocious).

You can actually see where the exhaust is at the back, by the shape of the bodywork. It's there.

Although the shades of gold do differ from the front nose to the rest of the car. It is obviously a 3D mock up.

This is not the official car of Lotus, look at the back, no centered exaust exist ?
The other problem, didnt saw yet on any F1 credible website about Lotus post a screen of their car

It's been officially announced on their FB page and you can clearly see on the back of the car the place of the exhaust. Also officially announced that Eric Bouillet as moved to Mclaren and he will most likely replace Witmarsh (my bad again)

It's been officially announced on their FB page and you can clearly see on the back of the car the place of the exhaust. Also officially announced that Eric Bouillet as moved to Mclaren and he will most likely replace Witmarsh (my bad again)

Yeah i saw this new about Boullier, i have never trust facebook or Twitter for this kind of news

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%