2014 Lotus E22

I'll give you Maldonado, but Grosjean is a very very good driver' Which pilot never had or created an accident ?! Schumi was at fault in Monaco and how he destroyed Vergne in singapore... far worse than what Grosjean did ! Anyways, these new nose :S... also Bouillet is now at Mclaren and he will most likely be the one to replace witmarsh (sorry I may have destroyed his name).

Grosjean has never done anything?! Ummm Spa turn 1 2012 springs to my mind?! Apart from almost ripping Alonso's head off with a F1 car but hey ho nothing serious! *Boullier *Whitmarsh. It's not confirmed that Boullier is at McLaren, only speculation. All that has been confirmed is that he has left Lotus.

The more area you have, the more drag you create.
From the 3D rendered pic it seems that the cars area (from a horizontal point of view) starts to expand just after the attachments to the front wing, compared to the Mclaren who seems to expand a bit earlier.
The only big problem is that we can't see how the car is constructed underneath close to the wing so I could be totally wrong.

Oh I see what you mean. I thought the same when I first saw the render. Perhaps it feeds down from there into the splitter?

Its a digital rendering, i guess the moddler was a bit tyred doing the nose. Dont think the actual nose tips on the real car is going to have this offset, there is realy no point doing that.:D

They have something to explain if they do.

In order to meet the single lower nose tip regulation, the two tusks are of unequal length, so the longer one forms the mandatory nose tip, while the other is short enough to avoid being considered part of the nose tip by the regulations.

Bf2_LixCYAE-kFl.jpg:large

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back