2014 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2014/5/15875.html

Thank god. I never thought Rosberg would do this. And I was right. Schumacher's was very clear and from his wheel you could see why it happened. Rosberg it was just a lock-up that has been looked over multiple times.

I agree. I think Rosberg is far more sporting than he is being given credit for. Of course, he's not stupid, he knew he had a good lap already in the bank, so he knew he could afford to push harder and even lose it, just as any other driver would do, but I do not believe with any ill intent.

• Deleted member 161052

Well, after finding this thread, will there be no polls to vote for the race winner in the next GPs?

Schumacher crashes and he is labelled a cheat and punished, Rosberg does it and he gets away with it and people make excuses for him, is it any wonder F1 is in such a mess

Guess what? It's Monaco.

Make a mistake, and you'll have at least yellow flags out. If it had happened at a corner without a runoff there might have been a red flag (session would end anyway since there wasn't enough time to do an outlap).

Schumacher parked the car in the track. A very different thing.

But who am I kidding, conspiracies are too funny to let common sense get in their way.

Guess what? It's Monaco.

Make a mistake, and you'll have at least yellow flags out. If it had happened at a corner without a runoff there might have been a red flag (session would end anyway since there wasn't enough time to do an outlap).

Schumacher parked the car in the track. A very different thing.

But who am I kidding, conspiracies are too funny to let common sense get in their way.

Conspiracy theories are mainly based on very little/no evidence whatsoever. This is different. There are very strong arguments either way on this. I'm a fan of all drivers pretty much, not biased in any way shape or form, yet I can't help but feel that it was deliberate. Whether it was planned or a spur of the moment thing - impossible for us to tell. But the steering movements that occured in the braking zone were incredibly irregular in my opinion.

After last night Champions League Final and that late late mind blowing goal of Real Madrid and Ramos in 93 and then, 30 madridistas jumping and jumping :D shouting and what not, when i lost my voice actually, LIKE NEVER BEFORE i can FEEL this picture and understand COMPLETELY that "KEEP CALM" and just, watch Monaco Grand Prix! :D haha what a week!
10388406_10152053582026927_410494740_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back