2014 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one thing that Hamilton and his fans have in common is giving up too easily...

No point teaching a monkey new tricks.
Your blinded by hatred towards the fastest driver ever to drive a f1 car.
Im not going to bother even to try to teach you comman sense.

Im no fan boy I just respect skill and ability.
His race craft is 2nd to none, brakes later turns sooner,
His ability to read what other drivers are going to do then circumvent that with his own driving style to defeat them is what I respect.
That's not being a fan boy...

In all seriousness,there is no way to deny that Hamilton is fast. He's very skilled and everything but the guy has really poor spatial awareness and poor sense of judgement. His mistakes have cost him heavily this season especially in qualy.

His ability to read what other drivers are going to do then circumvent that with his own driving style to defeat them is what I respect.

Is that why on more than one occation he crashed with another driver in situations where you just do not crash. (e.g. at Hockenheim vs. Button: "I thought he would let me through?!") ...

Im no fan boy I just respect skill and ability.
His race craft is 2nd to none, brakes later turns sooner,
That's not being a fan boy...
Because praising Hamilton doesn't equal being a fanboy... Logic!

And he really did read well what Rosberg will do, he really thought Rosberg will back out from being side-by-side? If you have at least half a brain, you will never back out from that situation

If you want to talk about race craft, then Alonso and Ricciardo take the cake. These guys have been phenomenal this season

@kelaroost Okay. Fair play, fair play.

But let me ask you something. You are saying that it's stupid to go and a pretty brave overtake on the 2nd lap. Yup, I agree, but often there is only 1 chance. Anyways. Why not be on the safe side on the 2nd lap??? Why give as little room as you can on the 2nd lap??? Car is heavy, which means understeer, so make sure that the other car has tons of space so that you can avoid contact.

It's not all about looking at one side (though that's called the Hamilton Fanboy Illness. Typical these days), but looking at both drivers, analyzing everything they do, and then making the decision. I watched all the discussions I could find on that incident, most of the news and have watched it over and over again.

What do I see? A typical race incident that can happen if you don't know how to give space, and if you attack on the second lap.

Listen to logic here man.

Being a fanboy = blindly disregarding even hard evidence and facts that prove "your man/band/whatever" was wrong but and still claiming he/them/whatever is innocent, for instance.
I don't see any hard evidence or facts for either case here, only speculation...
But personally, even as a Hamilton fan, I don't see any proof of a deliberate action on Rosbergs behalf in your video @kelaroost .
I see a racing incident, one which could have been avoided by either driver, but that should have been avoided by Rosberg because of how F1 rules state that Hamilton had the right to the racing line. The accident happened when Rosberg was nose to rearwheel with Hamilton, not when he was further up, Rosberg had already "conceded" that corner by then, he was not forced to brake earlier by Hamilton turning in, he braked earlier and THEN Hamilton considered the corner his and turned in, imo ofc.
In any case, I'm looking forward to the coming races, I wonder what suprises may be in store for us in them ^^

Clearly Hamilton turned into the corner ON the racing line while Rosberg was still there, while you just need to leave at least a car width of space for the other driver

So basically you're saying Hamilton should've left the door open?
The rule states you're entitled to be given some space if a SIGNIFICANT part of your car is alongside.

Need I say more?

To you guys giving no blame to Rosberg.

We all remember this incident.
We all agree that Maldonado should have ceded position rather than tried for the overtake, and look how far up the McLaren Maldonado is.
Now look at the Rosberg incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSwsI0GC90
He is further back than Maldonado was, and it was clear much earlier on that the move was never going to work out.

Rosberg was never going to make that stick, so should have backed out earlier. He has raced wheel-to-wheel with Hamilton enough to know that he is a driver who will shut the door on you when he has the right to do so, as he did there.

WATCH and then lie to yourself blaming lewis if you want to....
Why does one need to blame Lewis (or Nico)? Don't think Lewis (or Nico) did anything wrong there and certainly not intentional. Imo its a classic racing incident where both drivers refuse to give each other sufficient room to overtake and collide.

Nobody to blame imo and they have had enough punishment already in the forum of a damaged front wing wing and a puncture.

As Louis van Gaal would say: Its all the fault of the media :)

Race ban in my opinion...
I like how you changed your opinion about how many races he should be banned for. Looks like you only recently calculated that it would take 2 races where Nico doesnt finish for Lewis to be ahead of him in the championship.

With the malice intent, I completely disagree. What your going on is that what Lewis says is law. Just because Lewis says that Nico did it on purpose doesnt mean that he purposely took Lewis out. Toto said ," ...but it wasn’t deliberately crashing. That is nonsense". It seems that Lewis has changed the view of all his "fanboys" so that they believe Nico hit him on purpose. Yes Nico could have backed out and yes Toto said Nico did it to prove a point but that doesnt mean that Nico had the intent of taking his team mate out. It would be more efficient and effective to drill him in the back whilst braking for Les Combres. He would still have his championship lead and could say that he locked his brakes braking too hard. It is shown that a front wing against a rear tyre doesnt always cause a puncture shown by Alonso hitting the rear of Vettel into La Source. This could have gone either way with Hamilton getting a puncture but Nico would have always lost part of his wing. To say he did on purpose is just silly and should have never been brought up.

Honestly both are as bad as each other but I am sticking up for Nico because his side is so poorly understood with Hamilton saying stupid information to the press about their meeting after the race. Hamilton should never suggest that a Nico purposely hit him. No race driver should accuse a fellow driver without the fall facts (unless the crash involved Crashdonaldo or Grosjean;):p:D)

seems im the only one who can see the malice intent of the rear tire target.
Is it because im better racer than everyone else and it takes my ability to spot when people setup to target another driver rear tire?
Am I that good im the only one here who can see when another driver is trying to take out another driver ?

Whats is wrong with people as clear as day and night...

Is it because im better racer than everyone else and it takes my ability to spot when people setup to target another driver rear tire?
Am I that good im the only one here who can see when another driver is trying to take out another driver ?

I can only take that you are that bad that you have tried this on another driver before. Idk if you play simulation racing games and if you are getting beating an AI means your better than the rest of us at racing than your wrong. I am pretty sure that there are other faster guys on here than you.

I see. Where did you practice this art of reading other people's minds? Would love to know that course. Gonna recommend it to the FIA.

Its how I would of done it if I planned to target his rear tire...
Clearly a Hamilton fanboy here. Competely disagrees with all of the facts that no race car driver would purposely crash into a rival driver. This would have great consequences from the FIA and could end with an exclusion from the championship and possibly a life ban and I am sure that Rosberg would not even think about this in the position he is in. He has had greater car reliability and has been more consistent throughout the entire race weekend compared to Hamilton who has been up and down with qualy and race performance of the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back