Resource icon

Misc 2014 Car Interiors Generic Plate 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

2014 Car Interiors Generic Plate - Install as needed for 2014-season fantasy cockpit-cam driving

(FOR ALL NON-CLASSIC CARS)
f1_2013_2014_03_13_19_04_37_871.jpg

Backup your files b4 installing.
To install this 2014 interior plate mod:
Copy the f12013 folder to your Steam\SteamApps\Common folder, or the cars folder inside the f12013 folder to your Steam\SteamApps\Common\f12013 folder.

Backups files provided in the backups folder. To restore:
Copy the cars folder inside the backups folder to your Steam\SteamApps\Common\f12013 folder

Details, details. :laugh:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning work as always mate, no matter what you do, you do it with style. Thanks to incredibly talented people like yourself, games will always surpass their original limitations.

P.S. Thankyou for supporting my comments, it means so much to me coming from someone that I have the utmost respect for. Looking forward to future developments from you, cheers mate.

Many Thx!! Working with these "minimal" $ (or none) ;) on minimal available freeware tools (on the new Mercedes "OLED" wheel right about now: very, very hard to figure it out, and also, that E button in the (most recent) fictional Ferrari steering-wheel mod isn't for "real" because there are no such button in reality, since it's all automated, but that 201x-K button has to be replaced). I could put an 'N' there if members would prefer that (just mention it vvvv).

After Mercedes, it will be McLaren, then Toro Rosso (optimistic here) ;)

Edit: There's been a change in objective regarding this mod since this was posted, and a full fictional fantasy for future - and a few "current" - F1 steering-wheels is coming up 4 download. Watch this thread to get notified as to when the entire project will b uploaded on RD in the coming days. 4 more info, read further down thread vvvvvvvvvvvv
pvqx9t4ng1tvhk7vdwwy.jpg~original

Last edited:
Many Thx!! Working with these "minimal" $ (or none) ;) on minimal available freeware tools (on the new Mercedes "OLED" wheel right about now: very, very hard to figure it out, and also, that E button in the (most recent) fictional Ferrari steering-wheel mod isn't for "real" because there are no such button in reality, since it's all automated, but that 201x-K button has to be replaced). I could put an 'N' there if members would prefer that (just mention it vvvv).

After Mercedes, it will be McLaren, then Toro Rosso (optimistic here) ;)

Edited: No K-button in 2013 Mercedes steering wheel and not enough space on it to insert minimal "OLED" mod, also the fuel-mix animation and the flashing DRS light are "in the way" so 2 speak.
pvqx9t4ng1tvhk7vdwwy.jpg~original

Edited 2: Just giving up on that one :cry: Moving-on to see if possible for McLaren.
are you working on this led steering wheel buddy? can you send me one?

Edit: That mod is no longer available due to big flaws in it vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
f1_2013_2014_03_29_04_59_42_985.jpg
f1_2013_2014_03_29_05_03_25_921.jpg
Yes, I'm actively working on a new OLED-like "prototype" for my fictional fantasy Formula 1 2014 (or rather, more 4 future...) steering wheels, but the way this modding project works now is that it must be done for all 11 teams, because it modifies the content of the simplefont folder in a way all 22 cars must use them.

Here's a preview of my current "first" Lotus prototype, the 1 i'm focusing on right now:

(Edited: Plans change when difficulties show up un-expectedly :roflmao:)

Almost finished Lotus. Only needs adjustments of a few speed digits alignments, some work on chosing their right color, and antialiasing blend. I would love to send you this 1, but it won't work for the other 10 teams (IOW, you'd end up with garbage in place of their 7-segment gear & speed displays). So, 2 work properly with this game's file structure, all cars must have a "OLED-sim" job done on their steering wheels, or none of them.

Sorry about the delay, since the fundamentals of this mod have changed, but I will start a conversation to notify you when this mod will be available 4 download here: stay tuned, might be early next week! :)

Fixed (see below) vvvvvvvvvv

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back