Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't get it to download, do you have a Winrar version perhaps? I can't really download anything with " .zip " My internet isn't fast enough, I don't think so at least or is it because their is a program that I need to get the download to actually well, get it to download? Appreciate any help.

For example I needed to download Winrar to get .rar files to actually attempt to download. Is their a website I need to go to to download for .zip? Not that big of a computer person.

I can't get it to download, do you have a Winrar version perhaps? I can't really download anything with " .zip " My internet isn't fast enough, I don't think so at least or is it because their is a program that I need to get the download to actually well, get it to download? Appreciate any help.

For example I needed to download Winrar to get .rar files to actually attempt to download. Is their a website I need to go to to download for .zip? Not that big of a computer person.
Win rar can open zip files too...

When I download does it include all the updates? Or do I have to do those individually?

If I have to do it individually do I have to do it in order or can I just pick the most up to date one?

Thank you

Very excited to try this out

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes