2013 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to look at all regulations. Some overrule others.

And according to Pirelli, Mercedes has no idea what tires they tested. They just had codes on them.
That's the key question that need to be answerd: Does Pirelli's contract overrule the rules? If so, is it ok that Merc tested with their current car?

And besides of that I find it quiet interesting that out of all teams Merc was selected.

That's the key question that need to be answerd: Does Pirelli's contract overrule the rules? If so, is it ok that Merc tested with their current car?

And besides of that I find it quiet interesting that out of all teams Merc was selected.
maybe just maybe Pirelli are trying to get Mercedes on their side as it has been Red Bull and Mercedes doing most of the moaning?

Yea will be interesting to see what happens.
I think it´s way overblown if it´s really true that FIA already knew about it and gave the go-ahead.
And if it´s true Mercedes really had no idea what tires they were testing.

Before anyone acts stupidly, the SC actually released Vettel/Webber and co too late. They weren't leading and were held up for about half a lap. Hamilton was just unfortunate, nothing due to poor SC driving.

Ok maybe this is because I'm a Ferrari fan, but they showed the shot from above once on TV and in my opinion Perez left Alonso no space at all. If Perez had done so, Alonso would hav got the inside back.

Ok maybe this is because I'm a Ferrari fan, but they showed the shot from above once on TV and in my opinion Perez left Alonso no space at all. If Perez had done so, Alonso would hav got the inside back.

I agree with this really. Quite confused with what else Alonso could've done - if he'd tried to contest the inside, he would've rode the kerb and we would've seen another Maldonado/Hamilton incident from Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes