2013 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikkonen is better than Vettel!

Here is where we can see the drivers, and the driving skills, when we have the best car race alone in a good pace, is easy and it's what's Vettel has been making over the years. Now with fresh tyres can't manage it to overtake, and drives like crazy lool doing mistakes all over the laps!? Lool!? :roflmao:

Best driver?? 3 titles?? Next Schumi?? Next Gen?? ---> Say thank you to Red-Bull!

Alonso, Kimi, Lewis, even Nico, did his job pushing the car, doing better than it can, with Vettel-Red Bull is just the reverse!

Here is where we can see the drivers, and the driving skills, when we have the best car race alone in a good pace, is easy and it's what's Vettel has been making over the years. Now with fresh tyres can't manage it to overtake, and drives like crazy lool doing mistakes all over the laps!? Lool!? :roflmao:

Best driver?? 3 titles?? Next Schumi?? Next Gen?? ---> Say thank you to Red-Bull!

Alonso, Kimi, Lewis, even Nico, did his job pushing the car, doing better than it can, with Vettel-Red Bull is just the reverse!

Are u watching F1 for anything else than hate someone?
Embarrasing.

For me the Grosjean move on Massa was a clear drive through. The move was only possible because of the tarmac outside the circuit. If there had been something else he would never got passed Felipe. I don't see much difference there to the incident with Button/Vettel in Germany last year.

Nevertheless great drive by Lewis. But I find the race quite boring as it was pretty much the result I expected after seeing 20laps of the race.
Ferrari again is just nowhere....:thumbsdown:

I think Vettel works well under certain amount of pressure. More than that, he just "breaks", just like what we saw today, compared to say, Bahrain or Brazil (was it last year?), or Monza during his Torro Rosso.
No driver can perform without a good team supporting them. Remember Kimi's days with McLaren?
Anyway, these are my opinion. I could be wrong.

Byääh.. All i can say.. Not just Vettel but Alonso too..

Brilliant race thou. Roman was awesome, too bad about Jenson incident, if he'd give that position back it would've been superb race. Kimi drove very well too, those last ten laps was .. consistency. What is it now 26, 27 races in a row in points?

Lewis: as he said, he managed not to stay stuck in traffic after pit like in some races. Great moves on Webber in turn 3. And good to see Merc don't lose with new tyres.:thumbsup:
Kimi: Perez 2012, with his tyre management. How he does it.:thumbsup:
Vettel: Really pushed this race,:thumbsup: but finding way past Jenson was...
Webber: From 10th to 4th on Hungaroring.:thumbsup: :cool:
Grosjean: I expected drive-through for move on Jenson(similar like Monaco start last year).:O_o: Move on Felipe was brilliant, he didn't go any wider then everyone else were going while pushing alone on track. If we want to be so strict, he was already ahead when he got 5cm off track.:thumbsdown: When I saw that penalty, 1st thought was: "Hey F12012 game doesn't have bad penalty system, it's same like real-life." :D
Ferrari: Going back to 2012.:unsure:
I had good time watching this race. Great driving from all drivers!:thumbsup:

If you had real world racing experience you would know that you need to drive at the limit and sometimes beyond the limit in order to attempt a pass a rival on the track late in the race and over driving the car can occur when you are trying to find a way to pass. Throw in a damaged front wing and a damaged barge board support and you can see passing isn't as straight forward as it may appear on TV.

So besides being some virtual internet driving wonder, do you have any real world experience racing cars and/or karts?

I think both penalties are ok and understandable. Drive Through after the race=20s time penalty, no matter what tha gaps are. Otherwise it would be even more inconsistent.
But what I don't understand is why such more or less obvious actions are always investigated after the race: At Germany Webber's pit stop was a crystal clear unsafe release,but was only discussed after the race. The Grosjean/Button incident here was also quite clear in my opinion so why all the waiting until the race is over?
Both races weren't that eventful that the stewards had other things to do.
That's a developpment which I really don't like becasue a) it changes the race result afterwards and b) it doesn'T give teams the chance to react to penalties given to others or themselves.

Lewis Has a big fan base but that's it. The tittle will go to Vettel or Alonso. Maybe Kimi.
Lewis is close but his AMG Mercedes is not a established team like Red-Bull/Scudaria-Ferrari or Lotus-Renault. These teams have been around for years in various guises.

Roman is on "lewis 2009"-list of drivers, if he sneezes wrong he'll get a penalty. (was it 2009 that Lewis seemed get penalty after penalty? ) Personally i think Roman is a great driver and now he knows where his car ends, he's going to be up there at the top5 more in the future.. His move on Alonso and Massa were just at Kimi-level of performance.. DOubt that if it was Kimi going 20cm wide it wouldn't even been discussed. Button incident i understand, that was a bit stupid, but even there it was another 20cm and tires barely touched (of course it causes larger jolt when those tires rotate against each other..), just the fact that he had to ditch that chicane was a proof that it wasn't a good enough pass...

I really cheered his drive today, a breath of fresh air now that Lewis and merc is also doing fine. RBR drove with two broken cars but Vettel really need to DNF if we want this championship to be decided late. Just one victory vs Alonso/Kimi DNF will automatically drop the DNF out of WDC. But 12 laps behind McLaren and couldn't get past Kimi who had tires from the late stoneage..had a broken car, yeah but it looked like frustration to me..

I have no experience! But, ok Vettel is not my favorite at all, but we cant say that isn't true Vettel just drive the best car without big concurrence from the other teams, anyway nowadays the F1 have maybe the largest number of good drivers competing together, but like someone says one day: "...I see Lewis winning races with not maybe the best car. I saw Lewis doing amazing performances, when sometimes he was not a competitive car in the hands. This things, at the moment we didnt see at Sebastien. The only different. ... I still miss this performances from Sebastien." Fernando Alonso.

Thats my point! When Red Bull not be the very best car, and be one of the competitives that needs a driver like Alonso, Kimi or Lewis that showed already they can win championships by itselfs, if you understand what i mean, like Alonso did last year with that Ferrari?? ...

Then i will see, what Sebastien Vettel will show for us, F1 Fans.

Thats my point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back