2013 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, you guys are at a bigger war than the drivers and teams themselves! :D Great race, I love these unpredictable Pirellis. Teams complain, but I love it. Now the championship is close, this is exciting.

Bring on Bahrain!!

Every one thought he will have no chance of Catching Lewis due to Very High level Degradation and also Jenson Lap Times showed that way but he just Awesome in that Very last Laps.

Im actually confused between Jeson and Perez pace. Both have same upgrades, but did Jenson just nail set up? I think they could of gone faster if they were in the 3 stopper. I mean they were on a 2 and switched to a 3....

and Vettel, how he managed to get those lap times with softs towards the end, he should of just done a Quali lap, he had the pace.

Problem is, you don't have to be a Vettel-fan to get fed up of it.
ur just trying to beat something that will never go away. Deal with it. Happy Happy Happy. now go to bed, or we can stay here all day til u give up.

Its okay to be soft like Mr. Vettel.

anyways, just to give you a brake. I actually did admire his last 6 laps, he had that 10 to a possible 3rd, but that Caterham was just in the way. He can win Bahrain, depending on the tire.

Vettel could of had Hamilton there if he didn't overshoot while passing that Caterham, car continued to be squirelly all the way into the long right hander onto the straight.

Mercedes really dropped off the pace at the end there, whether that was tyre problems or just conserving the car it almost cost them that podium. Looks as if they've yet to got a solid race pace.

Ferrari looking really good at the moment, anyone up for a 1-2 Ferrari finish in Bahrain? :p

I think RBR made a good call for Vettel to come in with only a couple of laps to go. That way he didn't have to conserve those softs for 6-7 laps and could just go all out, not worrying about deg. Button should've done the same, but who knows whether he could have done 2-3 more laps on those mediums.

Also: Massa's back? He had a good start coupled with some good early laps but so far his race performance is rather unimpressive considering Alonso's got the same car and manages to cruise to the win quite comfortably. Grosjean also fails to impress so far, but at least he isn't crashing into people anymore.

Button was odd, IIRC he put on the options and made two very good laps, then his pace really dropped off, but his last lap and a half was quite quick. Odd really.

Fantastic race victory of Alonso. A perfect race for him. Too bad Massa dropped back so far because he obviously was second choice with the scheduled pitstop windows.

Going to be close at the top of the WDC after this weekend :thumbsup:

What a joke of a race. Every driver running to a delta time and not pushing. Every overtake was just rubbish. I think the final few laps are blinding people to just how bad that race was.

Fantastic race victory of Alonso. A perfect race for him. Too bad Massa dropped back so far because he obviously was second choice with the scheduled pitstop windows.

Going to be close at the top of the WDC after this weekend :thumbsup:
Vettel leading by 3 (Kimi) and 9 (Fernando). :p

Just a shame Hamilton couldn't win. :(
What a joke of a race. Every driver running to a delta time and not pushing. Every overtake was just rubbish. I think the final few laps are blinding people to just how bad that race was.
Disgruntled Webber fan is disgruntled? :p

Not at all. I just dont see how that race is rated so highly by people. I mean the tyres are one thing, but the ease with which people were overtaking with DRS was pretty ridiculous.
Indeed, it was 95% DRS powered - but well, that's how F1 is working nowadays, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes