2013 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l7xizkIBnm1qzhvulo1_500.jpg

Cool helmet m8! U bring it out of the closet on certain occasions?
I mean, that is one special colour ..for a guy!:)

either way..thx for sharing it with us

Hey ..im in Bostvana ..problem is..they have internet here:)

I was trulli hoping for a Nico fest at the Merc camp in the first couple of races...,but at this point it could go either way...i suppose

McLaren: well dont forget..maybe they'll have the B-spec car ..or even last year's car for the race.....you're jumping the gun again,ur so eager!:)

An hour build up, so around 6am.

Yeah the Sky programme stats at 5.am so 6 is spot on. :)

On P1 and P2;

Both Merc drivers look like they were pushing quite a bit to get something out of the car, suits Lewis I know but with these tires it will be tough for them.

Lotus long runs were matching, sometimes beating Seb's but with fuel its hard to tell. Hope Ferrari are keeping something back for quali and its nice to see Felipe truly back on song.

I presume P3 will show the one lap pace more clearly as it seems everyone had difficulty get a clean or clear lap yesterday (and Fernando went a bit mad on his tires too early by the looks of it)

I think the cars are going to go out on wets now to get used to conditions. Qualifying looks set to be fully wet so they need to go out to see how the car is handling in these conditions.. I still predict an Alonso pole.. just like Silverstone 2012 in the wet, drifting around the final corner on his way to pole :)

I think the cars are going to go out on wets now to get used to conditions. Qualifying looks set to be fully wet so they need to go out to see how the car is handling in these conditions.. I still predict an Alonso pole.. just like Silverstone 2012 in the wet, drifting around the final corner on his way to pole :)

i wouldnt, not with a short amount of inters and wets....oh wait, why even care about them, be careless, the SC and a Red Flag will make Wets useless anyways.

these people get paid millions to drive, so put them out in the wet regardless of a hurricane crossing the track..

oh oh reliability issues :D :thumbsup:

the one thing that drove Ferrari to battle and the one thing that destroyed Mclaren and somewhat RB..

reliability... poor poor sev...oh wait what? trolololol:sleep:

i live around 50km south of melbourne, currently showers are going on and off, but the local radar says that it is going to get stronger. a lot stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes