Resource icon

Misc 2013 DRS zones 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
At Silverstone the drs zones 2 work in Practise and Qualif but not in race

I just tested it. DRS zone 2 works, but I made a mistake. You have to be much closer to the car in front (approx. within 0.5sec) at the detection point for you to get DRS.

I need to make further adjustments. I will upload an update for Silverstone and Sepang tomorrow. I'm still learning as I go.

Thanks a lot!
This is awesome!

Just tested at Silverstone and it worked perfectly. Only problem is the detection time. as you say, you need to be a bit closer to get DRS.

But terrific work for a first release!

EDIT:Just tested Sepang and Hungaroring in a race

Sepang: Works perfectly. haven't had much of a chance to test the 1 sec detection thing though. But the 2nd DRS zone works fine.

Hungaroring: The first zone works fine, however the 2nd zone doesn't work at all during a race. Probably something to do with the single detection point for both zone.

Thanks a lot!
This is awesome!

Just tested at Silverstone and it worked perfectly. Only problem is the detection time. as you say, you need to be a bit closer to get DRS.

Sepang: Works perfectly. haven't had much of a chance to test the 1 sec detection thing though. But the 2nd DRS zone works fine.

Hungaroring: The first zone works fine, however the 2nd zone doesn't work at all during a race. Probably something to do with the single detection point for both zone.

Thanks for the feedback. About Hungaroring, did you edit the database and remove the tick from drs_double_detection? If not, please try the instructions on the first post.

Thanks a lot!
This is awesome!

You need to edit the database
"a. open database"
"b. open track_model"
"c. remove tick for hungaroring, under drs_double_detection, then save."
(on the discription)

Thanks for the feedback. About Hungaroring, did you edit the database and remove the tick from drs_double_detection? If not, please try the instructions on the first post.

Oh sorry, I did do that, it's just for some reason the database editor didnt save it.

All good now. :)

I do that, but after saving the tick return on the drs_double_detection :confused:

Same here.That's the problem:(

here's what you do to make sure the changes on the tick box is saved. You will notice that after removing the tick, a pen icon will appear on the left most column. Hit enter or click on any other cell to make the pen icon disappear. This means that the changes has been applied. Then save your database.

here's what you do to make sure the changes on the tick box is saved. You will notice that after removing the tick, a pen icon will appear on the left most column. Hit enter or click on any other cell to make the pen icon disappear. This means that the changes has been applied. Then save your database.
Thank you very much, works like charm now ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back