2012 UEFA European Championship

Amazing match last night, Poland were amazing, thought they might have even deserved the win. Either way, I think the Russians and safely through to the quarters :D

521548_10150977931332355_761358542_n.jpg

Hope he scores more with Portugal than with Real Madrid, because he kicks everything and scores one out of 81374924723984732 millions.

This last season didn't go well for him in the free kicks, but in the other season's before he score a lot in them.
In other hand, I also don't see anyone more scoring on a regular basis on free kicks, isn't a easy job!

I cheered for Portugal even against Spain in 2004, but Ronaldo is killing the magic for me :p
I don't understand why in both sitautions!:whistling:

I don't understand why in both sitautions!:whistling:

I'm not really patriotic, I only cheer Spain if I like the current players, like it happened in this generation where one of them even play in my same team as teenagers.

I was in Portugal in 2004 right before the EURO, I was treated really well, people was extremely nice and they had a lot of enthusiasm to win at home, so I went with Portugal. Everything went well until the final though.

I'm not really patriotic, I only cheer Spain if I like the current players, like it happened in this generation where one of them even play in my same team as teenagers.

I was in Portugal in 2004 right before the EURO, I was treated really well, people was extremely nice and they had a lot of enthusiasm to win at home, so I went with Portugal. Everything went well until the final though.

Glad you like to stay here, we may have many faults, but we really like to please who visit us.

Too bad the Portuguese are playing the 'how to be a crybaby'-game again.
Pepe, where Denmark would've had a big chance, all of a sudden he can walk normally again.
Postiga just before half time
Ronaldo when he got a shoulder from Kjær,

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes