2012 UEFA European Championship

fussball-wurst.jpg

This should do it against the Germans:
One defending midfielder, as Van Bommel was very weak last Saturday.
Also the Germans will **** in their pants because they see Huntelaar and Robben.

Robben and Van Persie can change positions if they wish, just like Sneijder and Afellay.. And why Krul? Just because I prefer him above Stekelenburg who has had a weak season and has not been very strong before the EC either..
Z8tCc.jpg

That would be a good line-up Johan, except I would maybe let van Persie play closer to Huntelaar and let Afellay come from the left side.

@ Bram, only 3 defenders against Germany, and then also Boulahrouz? :)
Then they would have to play 1-1 in defence, and with Ozil, muller, gomez and podolski, I don't think that would work out.

@ Bram, only 3 defenders against Germany, and then also Boulahrouz? :)
Then they would have to play 1-1 in defence, and with Ozil, muller, gomez and podolski, I don't think that would work out.
Ozil needs a terminator against him (De Jong). If we can neutralize him i dont worry too much about Muller and Podo who are both not in their best form.

Also if our coach decides not to change the line up we still have a change.

Its actually typical dutch how we all want to change the team after one defeat. With a little more luck we would have won 5-0 against Denmark and everybody would shout we will be European Champions :roflmao:

550964_481026095257088_73123259_n.jpg

Let's face it: no matter how the group stage will end, we're all happy if Ronaldo starts crying (yet again). Well, most of us anyway. :p

Now, back to decorating the house.

522502_10150961680772748_688734034_n.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes