2012 season

Yea im also experiencing a higher lack of mods. Not mainly because the server moved, but also because our good modders at RD quit because some people here always have to criticise others for the smalles thing and stealing their work where they put in days or weeks of work. Its really depressing to see sometimes.

Excellent! It sounds like we now have two members who have files with everything updated to the 2012 season! Once everything is finalised like Blazing Rico mentioned it would be brilliant if you could both upload your completed work, better still work together?!

Warwok has kindly messaged me to offer his support for skins of the new cars etc, have you any experience with helmets also?

@ BlazingRiCO. There's still plenty to be done for a proper 2012 mod. We should collaborate as a community and get this achieved. I've created what I believe is a pretty solid basis for that and reckon I've done my bit. I wanna just play it now. I really just created my mod for myself because I just wanna play the play the game but being all in 2011 order was bugging me. So it I changed it and then figured I may as well share it. Check out my 2012 update thread.

@ WillsB3: We worked on Silverstone didn't we over at grandpixgames? Good to see you here too. There's probably heaps of GPG'ers around here.

@ Blazing RiCO. We need your expertise. Yes Mr Pibb may well have done a bit more but we need both of you. Everyone is important right from the drive line up changes we have to Warwok's and others skins of the new cars and helmets.

If everyone chips in with their small contribution then we will have helmets, cars and drive changes, pretty much everything we need to update to 2012.

Please don't be disheartened by what Mr Pibb has created we will no doubt be using the very best of both!

I`ve painted Cars for all the EA Series,GP4,GTR2,and for RFactor.So that`s not a problem mate.;).I"ll be releasing a HD Williams for F1 2011 soon too.
We've got great news then. Thanks a lot for your dedication and your work. Hope we can give you back what you give to us. You worth it.

@ WillsB3: We worked on Silverstone didn't we over at grandpixgames? Good to see you here too. There's probably heaps of GPG'ers around here.

@Mr Pibb Yep - That's me!

I hate the new layout though, so have no interest in modding anything for Silverstone 2010/2011 which is a great shame. (neither do I have the time anymore :()

Hi everyone!

After speaking with Warok, do people think it is a good idea to divide up the 12 teams and hand out in bundles to each painter so everyone can contribute and the skins get done quite quickly?

If so any ideas how we should divide? Should we do this for helmets also?

Let me know what you think.

Mr Pibb, are you happy to add the last two seats once they are decided?

After speaking with Warok, do people think it is a good idea to divide up the 12 teams and hand out in bundles to each painter so everyone can contribute and the skins get done quite quickly?

I not your not still answered lol, me the fact here.

It is necessary to see who(which) participates, then according to the persons which(who) participle we attribute(award) them cars according to their gout or their former(ancient) work.
Sure car change little.

Or even see who(which) works best logo, paint(painting), carbon or all just details rivet etc....
Personally, I do not manage to apply the carbon.
Besides, faster the team will be structure, more will be clear and moddeur will can even if to help with advice(council).

And faster the team rise, faster the team can put itself has to work.
A presentation(display) has already taken place for equipments.

Hi everyone!

If so any ideas how we should divide? Should we do this for helmets also?

Let me know what you think.

Mr Pibb, are you happy to add the last two seats once they are decided?

I`ve replied in the Conversation Hill ;)

@Hill. Yes I'm more than happy to add the last two seats when they're known. I see Senna has the William's seat now. I also hear Trulli's seat may yet go to Petrov, but that's the F1 circus for you! I had updated Ferrari's chassis number but I see it failed the FIA crash test so they'll probably call the new one something else...

I've already updated a few extra thing's:

Chassis numbers. Where now confirmed.
Race dates (in the emails from your agent etc)
HRT's boss
HRT's base (now they've 'moved').
Grosjean's flag
The engineer's laptop in the pit garage (it had 2011 written on it and that bugged me).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back