2012 Season Content

answers are in the FAQ....

Q: I installed the patch but now the game freezes when I select Drive Out (instead of Flying Lap)​
A: You need to install Codemasters' Fix found here
Q: Anything else I should know about database mods?​
A: They tend to be incompatible with each other and may require you to create a new savegame. Make sure you backup your savegame before using a new database mod.​
Q: My savegame keeps getting corrupted, whats with that?
A: Since patch 1.2 Codemasters made mistakes with the flow.bin file. Install the fix found here

If you have the savegame fix installed then it could be an ai mod or a 2012 season mod causing the problem. Both these mods contain database.bin files which might not work with your current savegame. There is no way to fix it besides starting a new save.

I mixed every one of your mods and it works like charm! Thank you guys for all the hard work you spent to do this. I 'm very glad with this things it's.... beatifoul work. I feel like I play the new codemasters game you made me my whole day better:)))) . You are gods trully . Thank you guys once again and i wish all of you good luck on modding because you are awesome:) (sorry if my english s*cks)

Hi, is it possible to make a big package for all the new season feature?
We are not there yet, there is still some content missing. Downloading separately is the best way for now, it will save download size until we can start collecting content together properly. Another thing to keep in mind is that authors are busy updating their work so if we did have a bundle it would have gone through several versions already.

Side note: Authors need to stop making mods since the post limit is 10000 characters and the OP is very close to that now!:p(kidding)

My friend Glight, Good Afternoon

I've done it, but the owner of Mod does not respond, so I wrote here for someone to put another link for me.

Only it did not need to be nervoso.Ok?

May the Lord bless you exceedingly

Guys, can someone make Lotus and Mercedes faster? As we saw in Malaysia, Lotus and Mercedes could challenge for top 3 in qualifying, whereas Red Bull and Ferrari are further back.

This gives the black screen when loading after I put the mod 2012 and not leave it stands, how do I fix?
what should I do to keep the mod without locking the loading?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back