2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea,he is struggling... with bad luck...see the diff?
its important to hook up that adjective to something,cuz otherwise its all jumbled up and people get confused...unless ur trying to have a little dig here and there

Lots of drivers have had bad luck. But In the car Michael is in he is not getting the results. He has over 40points less than Rosberg already? That isn't all down to bad luck.

He has the pace, he just keeps getting involved in stupid incidents

Lots of drivers have had bad luck. But In the car Michael is in he is not getting the results. He has over 40points less than Rosberg already? That isn't all down to bad luck.

He has the pace, he just keeps getting involved in stupid incidents

It was only the one. Malaysia, China, Australia and Bahrain weren't his faults at all.

Barcelona was, that is true.

Well, in Schumacher's defense: Most of that 40-point difference comes from China, when he retired through no fault of his own. Bahrain wasn't his fault either, technical problem. So was Australia, but obviously Rosberg didn't score there either.
Malaysia accident with Grosjean was completely avoidable, but Schumacher still scored a point, unlike Rosberg. Then Catalunya, I'd say 60% Schumacher's fault (since totally avoidable) and 40% Senna's (moving around in the breaking zone).
So I think it is mostly bad luck, but when the car isn't breaking down for once, he really should make the most of it instead of ruining it manually <.<

Isn't Monaco stil somewhat cold these days? That might play in favour of Mercedes.

Then again, I know nothing of the climate of the zone.

Looking at some data, it is about 3.5 degrees colder in May than in June, which in turn is about 3.1 degrees average cooler than July - that is if the stats are accurate on Wikipedia, anyway.

That might give Merc a chance :)

Good spot, Jordi.

What used to be the race date, was in June right??? Cannot remember :p

Looking at some data, it is about 3.5 degrees colder in May than in June, which in turn is about 3.1 degrees average cooler than July - that is if the stats are accurate on Wikipedia, anyway.

Good spot, Jordi.

Seems that the race was usually in May, actually. So, I was wrong that it was in June. But it will still be somewhat colder than Bahrain and Spain.

tell me what u mean with these 2sentences
There is nothing to mean Rosberg was pushing hard in the same car where as schumacher was struggling with the tires and He got some unlucky things which didn't showed clearly the pace but Some what it looks like Rosberg was clearly ahead of Schumacher ain't it
And about Pirelli tires the balance made for the car making things clearly unpredicatble
I guess you saw FP2 in spain where Button complained about Massive understeer

Good spot, Jordi.

I know this is a long shot, but we may be set for a wet weekend. I doubt it though..
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:00000.1.WMONT

Some of the people here post and make themselves sound like they don't even watch the races.
Schumacher
Austrailia: Gearbox.
Malaysia: Grosjean hit him and he still battled back to 10th.
China: Wheel was not put on correctly, had to retire.
Bahrain: There was a team mistake in Quali and he battled from what turned out to be 22nd to 10th, (I think he got demoted from 18th in Quali)
Spain: Silly mistake which I think both racers were at fault at, Schumacher should of been more wary and I still think Senna was being too weavy across the track.

PS: Yeah he's clearly just the most terrible driver ever and it's all his fault that he's 40 points back on Rosberg. -.- (Sarcasm levels = High)

Some of the people here post and make themselves sound like they don't even watch the races.
Schumacher
Austrailia: Gearbox.
Malaysia: Grosjean hit him and he still battled back to 10th.
China: Wheel was not put on correctly, had to retire.
Bahrain: There was a team mistake in Quali and he battled from what turned out to be 22nd to 10th, (I think he got demoted from 18th in Quali)
Spain: Silly mistake which I think both racers were at fault at, Schumacher should of been more wary and I still think Senna was being too weavy across the track.

PS: Yeah he's clearly just the most terrible driver ever and it's all his fault that he's 40 points back on Rosberg. -.- (Sarcasm levels = High)

:thumbsup: Exactly. One out of 5 is his fault, the others had 0 to do with him.

There is nothing to mean Rosberg was pushing hard in the same car where as schumacher was struggling with the tires and He got some unlucky things which didn't showed clearly the pace but Some what it looks like Rosberg was clearly ahead of Schumacher ain't it
And about Pirelli tires the balance made for the car making things clearly unpredicatble
I guess you saw FP2 in spain where Button complained about Massive understeer

i agree that JB's form of late has been a bit strange. And those tyres could very well be the culprit

with MS and NR is usually pretty close knit in FP..almost identical,which means both drivers might be getting most out of the car
Q is a bit of a different story,since race strategy comes into play in Q3

so who noticed the difference in the shots i took?

MonacoGP.png

MonacoGP2.png

MonacoGP3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements