2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure it's 37 degrees C in your bathroom and you are good to go :)

Don't have the telly too close, or the race really will be electrifying!

Thanks for the infoby the way, I really hope they do at least have bbc. I'm not even sure if bbc have the live race for this one? I have totally switched to Sky's superior coverage and team.
i only switch to sky when the BBC don't show the races, although i was annoyed by the commentating david coulthard and that ben bloke gave, it was rather dull and not as entertaining as before, man do i wish Martin Brundle had stayed with the bbc.

i love the Sky coverage more, but i can't enjoy the f1 races live with it being crappy quality on these live stream sites :(

Thanks for the infoby the way, I really hope they do at least have bbc. I'm not even sure if bbc have the live race for this one? I have totally switched to Sky's superior coverage and team.
Hahaha, yeah don't have the telly too close xD

By the way for any North American's, this race will be covered live on FOX, including the next 3 races I believe, so you no longer have to either miss the race or "find it" on the internet later ;)

Edit: Scratch that, FOX has the four races after Monaco... Don't know why they would choose Valencia over Monaco =\

I think the important question at the moment isn't "Who will be the next new winner ?" but "Which drivers won't win ?"

20 Races. 24 Drivers. I think Schumacher, Webber, Karthikeyan and Glock won't win races this season.

Hahaha, yeah don't have the telly too close xD

By the way for any North American's, this race will be covered live on FOX, including the next 3 races I believe, so you no longer have to either miss the race or "find it" on the internet later ;)

Edit: Scratch that, FOX has the four races after Monaco... Don't know why they would choose Valencia over Monaco =\

And in México and Latin America Fox Sports has all the races and Speed has every practice session and qualifying :)

Can't wait for this race, I love the Monaco GP :thumbsup:

No crashes into Massa should be a more than good race :thumbsup:

I just sitting and watching the time count down till the Monaco GP, thanks Race Department:)

Hamilton for P1 Prince of the Town will he regain the Crown;) like the lil train "i know he can"

Monaco is so enjoyable for racing enthusiasts! The onboards are one of the highlights of the season for me. I don't think I have ever seen better driving than Kubica in 2010 to put his Renault 2nd I think, his lap was nearly perfect for the car he was in.

Monaco is so enjoyable for racing enthusiasts! The onboards are one of the highlights of the season for me. I don't think I have ever seen better driving than Kubica in 2010 to put his Renault 2nd I think, his lap was nearly perfect for the car he was in.
He took that car on the front or second row in SPA and Suzuka as well.
Incidentally all tracks where the driver make more of a difference.

I have a hard time seeing Vettel on top here, The car is over a second slower then last year. Compared to Ferrari, Mclaren or Williams which has gotten quicker.
That suprises me a little bit, because Ferrari said that their car is bad on traction.
But considering Massa is eight tence of Alonso's time it might as well be just the "Alonso factor"

Anyway, there are diffrent rules in Monaco. :)
I hope Alonso will make it, because I think it's time to see them score in Monaco again. Well, I'm hoping this every race but it's 11 years now that the last Ferrari driver, which was of course Michael, won there. :confused:

Yea but i think that was before the update. After the update the car has been very good everywhere.
They matched Renault and RBR in testing and they beat them in Spain.

But yea i think Alonso put his little flair on it and squeezed out every last bit of it in Spain.
Like he did last year.

:roflmao:hahaha

Back on topic lol

I really believe that if Mclaren get there acts together Lewis has to be favourite to win in Monaco, I cant even recall any mistakes from Lewis so far (I'm sure some statistic genius will prove me wrong on here lol) but for sheer pace Lewis is looking very good.

Interesting point for me is how much Jenson seems to be struggling and seems to be getting more and more agitated as each race goes which doesnt seem to be his character. Really hope he can turn it round though.

Is there any kind of live chat box on here?? Im a lonely F1 fan as i cant get the wife interested and as much as I try with my 2 year old son 5 hours of sky coverage is a bit to long to keep him interested:D

Would be cool to try and share views on certain parts of the races with people who are interested!

I really want to see RBR get the One lap pace again to challenge for top 3 places that makes the Season lot more interesting.
Currently Lewis is the Only man for Pole and Rosberg in tracks with long straights.
SO i think If RBR get the one lap pace then Things will get really interesting.

Do you guys think there was getting much unpredictability
I have points to make
Jenson was Quickest in FP2 and He was qualified P 11 started P10 finished P9
Also he was qualified in P4 at Bahrain and Retired when he was in P13
The same machinery was making difference for both Driver's in the team
Schumacher also Struggling in the car and Rosberg going ahead of him
I don't think this is only due to Pirelli tires and Balance made for those tires
Some Driver's loosing their race pace and others gaining over them but the Practice sessions Race pace was getting disappeared in Race day which never happened in the recent times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%