2012 Formula One European Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying that he always gets plagued with this issues just when he is amost equal to sebastians plague, his bad luck on his least favorite track.
Im trying to not think like that, like i did last year. But if it continues..... I have my fingers crossed that this was a one off. Also hoping we see something that resembles china last year cause he has quite an advantage with the tyres and the pace of the car if it works properly.

a few things.
i'm a massive hamilton fan but i don't think the team will like him much if he keeps having digs at them. they've let him down a lot and i think he's frustrated, but public criticism won't help - "we've got no upgrades" is the theme this week. Come on Lewis! Hope he wins.

However, I think vettel will win this week. He's a master at this track.Really nice guy too- a much more likeable chap that schumacher (arrogant) in his prime.

conspiracy theory here. Has anyone considered that pirrelli alocate better tyres to certain drivers on a rotational basis? e.g. tyres graded in quality from 1-24 with 1 being best...
race 1 jenson gets quality 1 and vettel gets 2 lewis 3 (he was fighting tyres)

race 2, different driver gets quality 1 and so on.
this way they could balance it out over the season to be fair but create greater variety in racing.

hope this is not the case but i have this sneak feeling with 7 different winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes