2012 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becasue it wouldnt make sense here.
The haven't done it in Austin to get Fernando one position up. They did it to get Alonso (and Massa) on the clean side, because the difference on the new track there was HUGE.

And Massa starting right near Vettel will keep him veeeery tense. I bet Felipe will dive without any consideration, if Seb wants to finish the first lap untouched he will be 5th after T1-2.

i think perhaps Ferrari rolled the dice going for a more wet setup, knowing that they probably couldn't beat the Red Bull in a dry race tomorrow even if they went for a dry setup.

if it rains and it works out for them their gamble might pay off. But Red Bull tend to run fairly high downforce at most circuits even in the dry, so they will probably still be competitive tomorrow even if it rains.

so much for Maldonado rear ending Vettel at the start, Maldonado has a 10 place penalty

Maldonado? Not it will be Massa who is ordered to to take his front wing to the side of Vettel's right rear tire at the start of the race giving the German a puncture. I hope I am wrong, I will gladly eat my words if I am wrong. But I am predicting that Ferrari will order Massa to take Vettel out of the race.

i think perhaps Ferrari rolled the dice going for a more wet setup, knowing hat they probably couldn't beat the Red Bull in a dry race tomorrow even if they went for a dry setup.

if it rains and it works out for them their gamble might pay off. But Red Bull tend to run fairly high downforce at most circuits even in the dry, so they will probably still be competitive tomorrow even if it rains.
Massa had a dryer set up than Fernando, but seeing Fernando last lap on a "wetter" set up is not that bad compared to Schumi and his full blow wet set up, Fernando did push it to the limit.

Its weird, if its wet and no SC start wouldnt the logical smart start be on the "dirty" side?

Is Maldonados penalty something that Williams did to help Ferrari?

Conspiracy?

This last 3 races has been the most ludicrious. I will defend Massa, he is a teamplayer, I don't see any other driver willing to just letting his team break his G-box seal, but its a team and he is a teamplayer, so good luck to him.

Maldonado? Not it will be Massa who is ordered to to take his front wing to the side of Vettel's right rear tire at the start of the race giving the German a puncture. I hope I am wrong, I will gladly eat my words if I am wrong. But I am predicting that Ferrari will order Massa to take Vettel out of the race.

Everytime I want to laugh I come here and read some posts like this one.

just read now there's an 80% chance of rain predicted for the race, could be a very interesting race! might have to drink less than usual during the grand prix so i can actually remember all of it this time hehe :roflmao:

besides of course the Driver's championship there are also some battles for position in the championship lower down that could be interesting. if Hamilton (190 points) wins and Raikonnen (206) finishes 6th or lower Hamilton gets 3rd.

Button is 5 points behind Webber so he could overhaul Webber for 5th in the championship, and Rosberg is only 3 points behind Grosjean, so could get 8th in the championship. With Grosjean starting so far back it seems fairly likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 18.2%