• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

2012 Formula ISI Full Field - 9 Teams recreated, 8 new, to properly fill our 2012 field

These were originally intended to be part of an update but it didn't happen, so I continued working to make it a fantasy field resembling real life, to blend with the existing cars. It contains full cars (both 2 and 4k), helmets and suits for the new teams. Mind you, the car itself has a mapping glitch causing the inside cockpit fend to pick up paint from the engine cover.

Installation:
Place either 2k or 4k content folder in "\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings"

Thanks ISI for the...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

I am a bit lost with this mod. Are these the real life liveries or fantasy ones?

They are fantasy but very strongly based on real life. It is made this way to match up the existing very few F-ISI cars, instead of stand out.

• Deleted member 130869

But the mercedes differs from the ISI version :(

Their fake Mercedes isn't the best, but it would have been too much work. It's not like their fake Ferrari, which was atrocious. It's a shame there's laziness or lack of interest with making nice cars for us, only the Gen6 Stock cars are good.

• Deleted member 130869

much? just adding sponsors :D :D

Sadly there was no working from a base to do that. To "fix it" I'd have had to create everything myself, I already put way too much effort on precision and accuracy when people who should have been more proud of the original should have done that, or given more effort, in the first place. The McLaren has a different alpha layer and different painting than all others, to fake in a better sense of chrome, for example.

• Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back