2012 DTM Season

Yeah I saw that on the replay. Actually it was Ralf who started that...

I found it hillarious that of all pepole it was Ralf again who started all that mess at turn1^^
At first it looked as it was clearly the error by Farfus of braking too late and then having to go to the inside of Ekström to not hit him on the back. But in the end, it was Ralf who started the pushing-cyle of doom ;( Unfortunatly of all people my fav Ekström gets the destroyed cooler-grill :mad:

Even though it was true, that Green did a great comeback in the end for the win, I personaly think that BMW had that in their own hands to keep Tomczyk in front.
Spengler had that already in his hands to defend Green for a few more turns and letting him past not earlier than turn1 on the next lap. And last but not least Tomczyk had the race-countdown on his side, as it was ticking to zero just before passing the s/f line.
If he would have taken a defensive line early on coner-entry of the last turn, I'm pretty sure that he would have taken the win.

I'm still wondering is it mandatory to do 2 pit stops? I watch DTM on ARD and I don't understand a lot of what the commentators say. I thought Paffet got them on a one stopper but then he entered again...

My face after the race.

angry-troll-face-text-i0.jpg

*Counting*

Green's 4th? win at the Norisring, 2 of them on a "Jahreswagen"(old model) before we entered the new era.

I like BMW, but how Tomzyk just didn't close the door, I don't know. Green was fine to put his nose in.

As for Ralf: I am not sure if it was because of the collision, but his electronics played up all the time, guess it was pay-back for those he pushed:p

Although it was a bit sad to see him suffer like that.

Tambay looked a bit silly, just like Juncadella in F3.

Is it just me or does Mortara look a little bit like Frodo?
Look at the area from nose and up to forehead. The eyes are spot on Frodo.

Watching the fun race at the arena and Joey Hand just knocked out Tomczyk with 2.5s as a cushion!
that is incredible, especially when you consider it´s his first time on the track.

Qualifying: 1) Spengler, 2) Mortara, 3) Albuquerque, 4) Rockenfeller

Should be an interesting race tommorow; a very different looking grid than usual.
The female Audi-driver Frey beat Priaulx and Coulthard in qualy and came close to knock off Schumacher and Ekström too :D

I think Spengler has to win tommorow to not have the championchip decided too early this season.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.