2011 24 Hours of Le Mans

Tim Harvey and Lawrence Tomlinson preview Le Mans 2011 for Michelin TV.
Both have raced and won on the circuit.
Lawrence Tomlinson explains how the track's high speeds demand endurance, concentration and training, Tim Harvey predicts another fierce battle between the Peugeot and Audi teams.

Anyone seen Truth in 24 ?

It's a must see, especially during this week-before the race... I've got a link If anyone wants to see it online... I would have really wanted to share an official DVD-sale link but the stuff hasn't been distributed properly....

Have fun Ben, Just saw the practice and i have to say that im kinda suprised that bmw was the fastest in GT pro, doesnt take away that i like it:).

It good that they spend their time into their car and downforce stuff, instead of the paint like last year.

Cant wait till 22:00, Quali time:D

That Strakka Racing driver, Leventis.

Speak about unnecessary risks.

Btw: I'll leave Switzerland on Friday morning with my father to travel to Le Mans.

I've got some pictures of the 2009 race on photobucket too. Search for DJ787B on there.

My god, those fins are ugly. They spoke about them on Radio LeMans, said they just have no place there. They encourage flipping more then they prevent it... I dont know about the last bit but my god they are ugly.

Supporting Peugeot.

In particular, I want Davidson, Wurz and Bourdais to do well.

Thankfully eurosport here in Oz are showing well over 18hrs of the race Live, as well as prac, quals, warmup and legends race.

At least it wont be interrupted by motoGp and F1 stuff like our free to air sport channel OneHD. With them also showing the coverage with a delayed start and finish cause of motogp.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back