2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atm my prob is not how to setup the car, but with which setup i should start race 1? setup for rain with tyre change ore setup for dry with tyre change... hmm.. this will be a very intresting event :) i wish where more club events with rain and heavy rain..

to adress cutting in the tight chicane ( fogarty Esses), i propose to follow trackrules.
Then there is no discussion after and before the race who "cheated" by cutting the chicane.

Will you post a driver entry list before the race? It just with so many people throwing their toys out the pram last week and saying they will not continue to race in the league, I'd like to see what is racing and if any reserves are taking peoples places!

It will be interesting to see how many people said they wont race anymore, but will actually turn up now they have calmed down. Personally I think it is stupid to get that pissed off by one race that you no longer wish to race, If i walked away from the sport everytime I got binned off then I would have stopped competing in motorsport MANY years ago!!! ; )

dont know if its asked yet, maybe too lazy to read, but is it possible to make 1 offs, this is becouse i am a aspirant cook, and i dont know if i can race every other tuesday (for example) and i just cant commit fully

if possible, id like to make a 1 off sometimes, if a place is availeble for me, i dont even mind if i cant score any points, i mostly race for the fun of it

Alexander

I might not be able to make the race tonight. Been sick all day and not really in shape for sitting up too long. Still about 2 hours to start so hopefully there's room for getting better. Really sorry for this short notice :(

Late notice, but I am unable to race tonight.
Two hours in the LMP2 yesterday really pulled a lot on my neck, and I still struggle with a headache.

Have fun you who drive tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 226 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 46 18.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.4%