2010 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dissapointed for Alonso, I think he is perhaps one of the strongest challengers to the Red Bull's this year. I heard the radio to Massa saying to use more rev's but with Alonso already having problems why did they not tell him to hold station, nurse the car for the last two laps and think about the championship? Hamilton got off lightly, he weaved all the way down the start finish straight with a guy in his tow practically glued to his gearbox ready to overtake. It was reckless and we've seen harsher penalties in the past. This could set a dangerous precedent in the future for safety. I fear Vettel could run away with this championship if Red Bull work out their reliability issues as he could have won the previous races.

Well that was and average race, best dry one in a while. There still is work to do with the passing however.

Red Bull 1-2 :D Great job by Seb and a well deserved one, he really should have 3 wins instead of won. Has anyone seen the championship, 9 points separating 7 drivers! This is gonna be a fun season!

Did anyone notice the fail on the podium? I never knew Mark was German and Nico was an Ozzie :p

Look this is an interesting video of the diference between Alonso´s car and Massa´s car in the Malaysian GP. Even with that Alonso was faster than Massa all the race.

And here you can see a pic in Alonso pit stop where they clearly show how they added the starter on the rear cat:
embrag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back