2009 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

As its t about to be a second nature...i would participate. :clap:

• Wido Rossen

Yeah , great to go for season 3 of the presticious RDTCC cup.

Some quick thoughts:
5 events (STCC Sat & Sun, 1 TCC (Sat OR Sun) & the Mini's) replacing the Wtcc08 (started with over 300 interested drivers)

Are there events with more then 1 server? As there are already 35 interested for Mini's on Sunday (53 total) and 24 for the Evo tournie I was just wondering.
As there is no week(end)day decided for the Mini's tournie, nor the race07 league, for now the (race-)weekends looks like this:
Saturday: 1 server STCC,
Sunday: 1 Server STCC, (1 Server Evo (or on saturday))

If there's 1 Mini server added on 1 day of the weekend this would satisfy 100 drivers/race-weekend. At the moment there are 105 interested drivers who voted in the polls (And I'm very sure not every interested driver has already voted).

Eagerly awaiting more info on qualify-systems, teams, serveroccupation etc.

Thanks, but then it's impossible for me to declare my interest as I don't have a clue on which day this will be organised (Race07 I mean). I'm interested in the race07 for sundays, but how can I make this clear? As saturdays are an absoute no-go I don't feel much for clicking the Wtcc option in the poll as it can be held saturdays. (Don't have stcc yet so this isn't an option (yet).

As posted in the other TCC thread: more info needed please (when, how many, how long, how much, ...)

(Don't take this post as offensive: I know the organisers need to have some feeling with the possible interest in their events & I wish you all the best for these new leagues. It will probably take a lot of effort to get all things cleared out before the start of the season. RESTECP to RD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back