2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roland Ehnström

Actually the problems are caused by the leader. As in the briefing of every event the rules are stated pretty clear:

• First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position. The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner. No overtaking before the start/finish line.
In other words just flat it going out of the last corner. The majority of the drivers keeps this rule with all nasty stuff as result as we saw yesterday because the leading car is not speeding up properly

What?! The general league rules says that the leader can accelerate after the final corner as he likes. There is no way this was my fault, the cars behind should stay bunched up through the final corner and pay attenetion to what's happening in front, not blindly assume that the race is on as soon as someone jumps the gun. Either that, or you need to write rules that are not open to different interpretations, as I have suggested before. :rolleyes:

Seriousely, I did exactly what the rules say I should, I kept a perfectly even pace on the formation lap and accelerated after the final corner. If that's not fine with you I don't know what to do other than quit this league and any other leagues you may organize in the future, because there is just no way to please you. :rose-dead:

This totally ruins the great pride I had for my qualifying lap (possibly the most perfect lap I have ever driven). Now I wish I had only got P2 so that I wouldn't be blamed for other people's mistakes. :frown:

Roland, don't take it so personal, lol. I watched the video & u can clearly see that fault didn't lay with you as the cars upfront all got a clean start, it was someone behind who was not paying attention that caused the accident. By the way just watched your pole lap and only 1 word to describe it, awesome................

P.s. pls don't reply, it's over now and lets move on to the final round.....

Dont worry Roland we have already seen that there is always driver who will crash even walking pace this goes STC too...Its does not help if you start the race on last corner or finish line.BTW why not the top car's never crashed(pace lap)??I believe that the pace lap was 100% correct and Quali lap too race 95% lol ;)

• Roland Ehnström

Sorry for my outburst, I tend to flip out when I feel I'm treated unfairly. I'm OK now. :sorry:

RDTCC S4 - Absence Report Round 6

If you can't make if for the last round of the season please report it here below, before Saturday May 15, 2010

Code:
I report absence for Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering