1) J. Button- Brawn-Mercedies
2) R. Barrichello- Brawn-Mercedies
3) M. Webber- Red Bull-Renault
4) S.Vettel- Red Bull-Renault
5) F. Alonso- Renault
6) F. Massa- Ferrari (Ran out of fuel on slowing down lap!)
7) N. Heidfeld- BMW
8) N. Rosberg- Williams-Toyota
I agree Peter, they seem to want to throw results away constantly. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kimi to walk away this year. He hardly seemed motivated last year when they had one of the better cars, what must he be like this year?
Great job from Jenson on the hard compounds and unlucky for Vettel again lol.
Delighted to see Alonso out in a strong showing again. How long can Piquet last in that race seat? I say get rid for the next race. Who needs Rascasse when you have Piquet?