2009 British Touring Car Championship

So so happy about this! He is my favorite Btcc driver and has been since i first started going! Nice one ;) not sure abut AFM thoe i dont expect them to be anywhere near on the pace! but it adds another car to the grid :D

if i were you i would expect to see that AFM BMW being near the pace, its had a full year or more of flat out developing. And JP's deal is only for one round at the moment.

Yea but the standard between both drivers and the budget of AFM could get in the way! Im all for it as we have a BMW 120D M Sport sat in the drive :) but im not sure what to expect

they said they might have been back after that test day they did at Silverstone but werent at the media day and a few people at the BTCC forums have spoken to Rick on facebook the other day and he said then that they would only be able to be ready for Brands at a push. So i was expecting them to enter for round 2.

Can anyone record me all the races of the season? Cause I wont see them on TV, I dont have ITV channels in Hungary. Or do you know any website where races can be seen free?

Well when ever they first come:L but weve had them more than 3 weeks! i think! lol but we have also ordered thruxton tickets and im not sure but we may have had them through already!

First Time :O well enjoy it Sir ;) i know you will! ive been going for the last 8 years now and i love every minute of it! i get goosebumps on warm up lap of first race

glad im not the only one who gets goosebumps lol, and when im at Thruxton i sit at the first chicane and u can hear the cars screaming towards u in the distance, that always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. But the ones that really got me excited were the super tourers because you could hear that 5 cylinder Volvo engine from miles away. I remember it as clear as anything and that was 9 years ago.

BTCC 2009 - Round 1: Brands Hatch

Qualifying results:

brandsqualibtcc.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Trophies