2009 24 Hours of Le Mans

If Verstappen doesn't bin it again.. But they have a good line up in the 008 Aston Lola. I think Aston will win the Petrol LMP class, and if they don't have too many problems could be up with the Diesels by morning (Jos is pretty good an night racing).

If i recall it correctly Jos requested to drive the most of his stints at night, cause he feels very comfortable in those conditions. But the 008 car has a pretty good line up. Wonder who will start the race? Maybe Jos for the first stint, so the others can drive until late night, until Jos takes over again for some looooong nights stints :skywalker: But it wouldn't surprise me if Davidson would start the race, he's a fast bloke aswell!

If i recall it correctly Jos requested to drive the most of his stints at night, cause he feels very comfortable in those conditions. But the 008 car has a pretty good line up. Wonder who will start the race? Maybe Jos for the first stint, so the others can drive until late night, until Jos takes over again for some looooong nights stints :skywalker: But it wouldn't surprise me if Davidson would start the race, he's a fast bloke aswell!

Nope Darren Turner is starting for 008.

There is a list somewhere, showing which drivers the teams declared who the starting driver was.. can't find it though. 30mins to go :rotfl::dance2:

Strange, since Jos is by far one of the fastest guys on track in dark (and/or rainy) conditions

But maybe a good choice to let Turner start. Its a long race and think Davidson and Jos are more pushy then Turner, so maybe good choice to try to settle well in the race with Turner and then letting Jos and Davidson behind the wheel to try to speed up a bit :)

But maybe a good choice to let Turner start. Its a long race and think Davidson and Jos are more pushy then Turner, so maybe good choice to try to settle well in the race with Turner and then letting Jos and Davidson behind the wheel to try to speed up a bit :)

As you said, Turner will probably treat the car a bit better than Jos/Ant so it would make more sense to put him in first, see how the cars doing then put Ant in up to sunset, then let Jos put his night vision goggles on :skywalker:

I think whats happened was that the car was bottomning out and he lost contact between the wheels and the road, maybe a broken suspension..

Edit: May be the powersteering also, as they said on TV. I know that from my JTCC Seat, when the powersteering goes, you have no chance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.