2009 24 Hours of Le Mans

LM Legents race now on Eurosport :)
yep, watched some of it, very interesting.

Anybody know about a free livestream? Eurosport stream costs €15 if I am not mistaken :(

How I envy Xose Estrada and the guys from Black Rebel Racing who run the STC league here: They are watching it live in LeMans, plus Xose is taking photographs (his job, lucky guy) which he will also post here next week (or so he says).

I hope somebody comes up with a good livestream suggestion then we can put it on the fronpage and watch from there :)

Also if you have eurosport 1 and 2 you dont have to miss a thing :)

I hope somebody comes up with a good livestream suggestion then we can put it on the fronpage and watch from there :)

Also if you have eurosport 1 and 2 you dont have to miss a thing :)

Only live streams are the ones from Justin TV (who stream from there tv's/eurosport feed) and the Eurosport player. Eurosport do have an mms feed, but is tied into your i.p/eurosport account so that option is out of the window, unless someone has a decent upload and has eurosport player (which sadly i don't at only 0.8mb up).

I would recommend getting Eurosport player for the race, its cheap and its certainly worth having 24hrs of racing uninterupted too.

I hope the Aston Martin stays in tact this race, have high hopes for the Verstappen squad to finish on the podium and teach those diesels a lesson with an inferior car

(keep dreaming :D)

I hope the Aston Martin stays in tact this race, have high hopes for the Verstappen squad to finish on the podium and teach those diesels a lesson with an inferior car

(keep dreaming :D)

If Verstappen doesn't bin it again.. But they have a good line up in the 008 Aston Lola. I think Aston will win the Petrol LMP class, and if they don't have too many problems could be up with the Diesels by morning (Jos is pretty good an night racing).

Peugeot could quite easily take the fight to Audi, Audi seem to have lots of technical issues cropping up end of Qual and Warmup, currently they are on the back foot and think they'll keep it steady for the first few hours to make sure the cars are running ok.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%