Not open for further replies.
  • Straight882003

hi i have GTR2 any chance i can join the challenge
thanks matthew

Straight882003 said:
hi i have GTR2 any chance i can join the challenge
thanks matthew

hi mate,

first of all welcome. but please read the forums a bit more accurate the next time and dont drop the same question in topics that have nothing to do with GTR2 or its tournaments in general.

Ivan Novi provided you the fitting answer on your questions (thanks for that):focus:

Here you can read it: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/showpost.php?p=74815&postcount=7

share by burn

I think the guys who are in a team can share the dvd by simply burning it, that's what Ivan did for me, and what a great film it is, thx for putting in my small text about the tournie, feels strange to see it on your tv-screen ...

there is nothing wrong with downloading the dvd but de seeders are 0 and the leachers are 3 in total...... so ill be glad to have the dvd then next year in september.... yup a good thanx to the creator.....:confused:

ill get it someway else :tape:

thats because everybody downloaded it when it was released... you are a bit late with leeching to be honest!

Would love to let the dedicated server load it up to you, but currently we need it to the max for race 07 demo

:laugh:lol bram lot of bla bla after

like i said is there someone who can mail it to me. my first comment wasnt without a reason .... i knew i was a bit later with downloading so i saw i was f... slow so i asked if someone could send it to me..... :hat:

No you said try to download it much better you give tnx to the maker and blablablablablalb....... and after this your saying : yeah but your late bleblebleblablablabla etc

SO i was right :first:

so again is there some one kind enough to post it to me ill pay youre stamps for posting:hug:

I recorded it to DVD but somehow the menus are all wrong, donno why really, but you can still watch the whole content just in one row, not according to the menus.

If it is ok for you like that i will post it to you for free, gimme your adress please. :)

:laugh:lol bram lot of bla bla after

like i said is there someone who can mail it to me. my first comment wasnt without a reason .... i knew i was a bit later with downloading so i saw i was f... slow so i asked if someone could send it to me..... :hat:

No you said try to download it much better you give tnx to the maker and blablablablablalb....... and after this your saying : yeah but your late bleblebleblablablabla etc

SO i was right :first:

so again is there some one kind enough to post it to me ill pay youre stamps for posting:hug:

or just leave a normal reply instead of bla bla... i seed 24/7 with the gameserver last weeks.. uploaded more then anybody will ever download in its entire life.. all for free! So a bla bla is not really the reaction we are hoping for dude

yeah take it easy m8ty

im not attacking you just read my post
the blabla is short for what ever came next in the sentence but wasnt interesting enough to write it all down

im not saying that your not uploading **** im just saying that at my end there no seeders..... so no seeders no download....

Tnx atti but i think shipping it from the far east will cost more then needed ill ask patrick... BUT im very thankfull for your offer. if patrick can post it ill pm you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back